KONGPOB

He is taking me to have lunch. Outside the mansion. So much as occured since yesterday. My body is betraying me. I have never known this desire that has suddenly aroused in me. But I can't. I need an escape from this. Even I know that I want something more. It's not some meaningless sex but I want someone who can cherish me. And master can't nor will he.

"What are you thinking pet?"
"Noth-ing," I am startled. He was not here a minute ago but now he is standing infront of me. I have not moved out of this bed since I have had breakfast. I woke up to an earth shattering orgasm and then was given bath. All by master. Everyone used to say that I am a natural submissive but I never dealt on it until after I met master. He naturally carries an aura of dominance. But he is more scary than intimidating. Dangerous and cruel.

"Dress up and I would take you out. I have a meeting afterwards so i don't plan to spend time with you today. But I expect you to follow the rules. You don't want to know what happens if i am pissed."

It's the way he says these words that makes it more scary. Calm and firm.

"Yes.." i barely manage
"Yes what pet?" He arches his left eyebrow while leaning down. I try to crouch back to the end of the bed but I am already at it. He is cornering me. Despite the vastness of this room I feel trapped.

"Yes m-as-ter,"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I never knew food could ruin you," I look up as I hear the words come out of masters' mouth. He is staring at me intensely and I can only slouch under his intense state.

We are seated in an elite resturant with no one else in attendance. His guards are standing out.  We came here half and hour before. I was reluctant to order so he ordered for me a number of dishes. I don't like wasting food, but I can't finish all. That's what I thought before I put the first bite of the medium rare steak into my mouth. The deliciousness of the food is unexplained. Since then I didn't bother looking at him. Nor did he say anything until now.

"Did-- I d-o so-meth-ing?" I asked scared that I might have offended him.

"No I was just shining you making those sinful noise in bed while I would pound you on all the surface of our mansion." He said it do casually that for a moment I was lost. Lost to comprehend the reality.

My eyes widened at the clear smirk that decorated his face. The clear intent to achieve what he desired. My body.

"Ple-as-e no...,"

All appetite lost I begged him.

"Don't cry pet, you will enjoy every second of it."

He said while he petted my hair. Like a master petting his dog. But the only difference is I was and will never be loyal. I will bite back the moment I find appropriate. I clutched my hand.

Before I could counter, a deafening sound erupted. Shattering the glasses next to our cabin. Master made a move instinctively as he ducked down with me on his side. My breathing suddenly escalated.

"Shhhh..pet nobody would hurt you," he said while he held my face in his hands. Caressing me. How could he be calm? Again before I could contemplate the situation he moved. I could only see from the small vantage point as he faced on the guy who held a gun to his forehead. The guy seemed well built with more height and weight on master. The guy was obviously big and hefty. It didn't look that master would be able to fight him alone.

Yet the situation looked different. Master smirked and in one Swift moment threw the guy on the floor and rammed through his face. The first punch was excruciating. Even I could feel the power that emitted from it. I gasped. Master turned and looked at me. This time, those eyes held nothing but blackness. A shiver ran through my body as each nerve stood in attention to the impending danger.

Master didn't break his eye contact with me as he kept on hitting the guy on the floor. Immobile. I didn't even notice when they guards entered but the guards did nothing. Simply stood watching the cruel onslaught. No weapons just sheer manpower that was tearing the guy. It was unbelievable that a guy who looked double the size was down in a single moment.

It was a warning.....to me. He could do anything. He was not only cruel but monstrous.

A/N
A double update on this. Do let me know what you think.❤️