KIT

"Arthit, let's go. I need to put an end to the bastard."

"We need to. This is not only about our business, but it's related to our moon and his safety. We need that bastard alive to know who is behind all of this."

I know Arthit was right. If it was not Terry who attacked us or our warehouse, then who? Terry was clear that he only created a distraction on the day he kidnapped Kong. I still see that he got away with it. But there are more pressing matters.

"Boss, everyone has arrived and are seated in the conference room." I find my second in command.

I walk out of the office with Arthit beside me. We both are ready to rip the bastard. It was difficult to find him since our father told us about a mole. We finally were able to locate him. He was right under our nose, and we couldn't see him. The bastard had been living a life of luxury with money he earned, selling us out.

Walking inside the office, I see everyone standing up greeting us. It takes everything in me to stop myself from shooting the traitor. He should not get an easy death. Not after the attempt at my moon in the restaurant. I never forget. Nor will Arthit.

"As you all know, we recently lost our Dolman contract. Of course, Mr. Seth was enthusiastic enough to give us this contract, considering his life was at play. But still, the bottomless is that we lost it to someone even after securing all bases." I kept the bastard in my line of sight. He was smirking, thinking like all other time he got away with it.

"This means we have a traitor among us," As soon as Arthit said it, we saw him losing his confidence. The fear I see on every face is catalyst to my power. I know everyone fears us as they should. Arthit stands from his seat, slowly taking steps towards each seat. His stance is predatory. I remain seated enjoying the scene. I see each face contracting and relaxing. As soon as Arthit reaches Gavin, he circles his hands around his chair and speaks

"And you all know what we do to traitors,"

-------------‐----------------------------------

Arthit slashes Gavin's skin with a knife. Gavin was strapped to the table after we gave him a fir chance to fight one of us. He chose Arthit. Everyone thinks that I am the deranged l its Arthit who has kept it hidden. The monster inside is horrifying, and Gavin awoke him. My beast is enjoying the bloody scene. Arthit is slashing his skin without mercy.
He loves those. Seeing blood slowly dripping out of the victim is his style of play. We both have not asked Gavin any questions. Not yet. We want to break him. I took my turn  with a series of punches and then with a strong hit to his head with my favourite baseball bat. Arthit has spent a decent amount of time slashing his skin. He has been shouting and screaming us to stop, but those screams are music to us. I couldn't stop joining

"Now that you know what it's like to betray us, tell us whom you did you do it for?" I asked him.

"I will tell, but please stop," he begged
Arthit took a brief break.

"It is Aleck Ropat. He is the son of your former enemy, Dave."

That's all it took for Arthit to glide his knife through his throat and watch him bleed out on the floor.

"We need to tell Dad and Seb. If he is behind this, then he his behind all of us. Trying to revive the old enmity."

A knock to the door turned our attention.  Mike came inside hurriedly and announced

"Boss, Mr. Kongpob is in the living room waiting yo meet you both."

We wanted to rush towards the door without any delay, but the bloody condition we were in stopped us.

"Tell him to go to my room. We will meet him in ten minutes." My beast was roaring inside to just go and take hold of him. To sniff his sweet scent like a hungry wolf. To kiss him and devour him like a thirsty peasant. He was our moon. For him. We would gladly bow, but only him.

Both Arthit and I ran inside separate guestrooms to clean ourselves. Kong was still not aware of our bloody nature entirely.  He will though soon.

After all he is to know us in everyday possible.