TRACK 1

Play "My Way" by Usher for the vibes :)
OFFICIAL PLAYLIST OUT SOON
_____________________________________________________

Here I was, sitting at the dinning table. My dad, at work, my brother, at work, me? Working on cars for some side money. It pays a lot. I love seeing the cash. Who doesn't? My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I heard a loud engine purr. 

I looked up from the mail that we've recently received, seeing a black Rolls Royce. Now who the fuck is pulling up at this shitty ass house with a Rolls Royce? A tall, black man exited the drivers seat, walking over to me.

"Yo, you Travis's sister?" The man asked me. I nodded slowly, scared. "Yes. Why do you ask?" I asked him, a hint of worry in my voice. "There's nothing to be scared about. I just need you to fix this headlight. I got into a fender bender on the highway." He replied as I nodded. 

"I can have this back to you by.." I started to say. Me not knowing the time interrupted my sentence. The clock read 3:45 PM. "4:27?" I said, him nodding his head. "Just text Travis when it's done" He said, walking out of the garage and getting into the passenger seat of what looked like my brothers car.

I got to work instantly. The faster I get started, the faster it gets done and there's less stuff on my plate. Perfect. 

---

I finished his car around 4:23. Just on time. Travis's car pulled into the driveway, them both getting out and walking over to me. Travis tapped my shoulder. "Thank you" He said, me nodding. He handed me $300, way over what the total is. What did I say? Extra cash on the side.

"Trav, what do we think about her being the new mechanic?" The other man asked, Travis directing his attention over to me and looking me up and down before looking back at the other man. Travis shrugged his shoulders. "It's fine with me..." He replied.

"Clean this up and hop in" The man said. I nodded and quickly started cleaning up, getting into Travis's car while the man took his car back. I sat in the passenger seat while Travis drove. What a crazy day...

-------------------------------------------

I never had a luxurious car like that in my garage to be fixed. How do they lose their mechanic? In case you couldn't tell by now, I know what Travis does. Anything and everything we do is no secret to each other. It's the life of siblinghood. 

We arrived at the gang's headquarters? Is that what people call it? Fuck it. We got out of the car and went over to the small group sitting by the fire. It was still daylight, which made it even better.