TRACK 19

Play "A Milli" by Lil Wayne for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Someone knocked at my door as I was sleeping, causing me to wake up a bit. But it wasn't Travis this time, it was Jungkook. At least Jungkook has manners to knock unlike Travis who just comes in and shouts at me.

I opened my eyes even more, rubbing them before actually looking at Jungkook. His bunny smile appeared on his face when I got a look at him. "Good morning" He said before going over to my windows and opening the curtains, letting the sunshine in. 

"Time to get up" he said. Those were the last words I heard before he shut the door behind him. I got out of bed and got clothes out, getting changed and doing my morning routine. I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room minutes later, seeing everyone sitting down playing video games.

I took a seat on the carpet, once again besides Quavo who was smoking his morning blunt. He offered me it and like every morning, i took the offer. I took a long drag before handing it back and blowing the smoke out. 

===

We're all in my garage at the headquarters as I'm fixing up one of my old cars. I've been needing one instead of having my friends be my uber driver everywhere. Everyone brought in the chairs from around the firepit and put them in my garage, quiet music filling our ears along with the talking and laughter. 

Hours later, I finished working on my car. We're all around the firepit after we brought the chairs back out there. Party first, work later. I guess. 

======

We went to another friendly gangs house where the party was. We all walked in through the doors together. I tapped Hwasa's shoulder repeatedly and pointed at the bar as she started running towards it, me following her.

We went up to the bar and ordered her's and I's drinks, going back over to the men minutes later. They were all sitting at the tables that were already provided. Hwasa took a seat on Jungkook's lap as he manspread and I just stood near them. 

This will be a long night...