TRACK 18

Play "Party Monster" by The Weeknd for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up on my own, my bed empty with no Hwasa in sight. I'm assuming she woke up before me. I got up and did my morning routine, taking me about an hour as it's already 11 AM. I walked out of my room after and looked around the house for them but there was no sign of them. 

I walked into the backyard and there they were. The loud music playing, the smoke blowing, that's their ideal morning. I walked outside to where they were, there being no seats left I stood next to Hwasa and Jungkook as Hwasa was on his lap. Jungkook had one hand on her left thigh as his other was supporting his head and leaning on the lawn chair. 

The whole time we were outside, Jungkook kept glancing at me, thinking I wouldn't notice. 

===

The sounds of the car motors revving and loud music filled my ears. Hwasa and I were in my garage, waiting for people to come by for their car to be fixed as there was a race currently happening at headquarters. 

Hwasa and I were sitting at the bench in the bar stools until Jungkook came in and she left, leaving us to talk as she knows how he is with people. As Hwasa left, he took Hwasa's chair, sitting besides me. 

"How's business going?" Jungkook asked me as I nodded my head. "Good but slow" I replied honestly as he nodded his head as well. He placed his hand on my thigh, massaging my skin. "Hwasa's gonna see" I stated as he shrugged his shoulders. What a careless bunny...

=============

Hwasa and I are currently at the bar getting ourselves drinks as my workshop lines have been slow all day. Once again, I felt eyes on me, a familiar stare. The possessive stare. The "I own you" Stare. But it shouldn't be towards me. It should be towards Hwasa. 

Hwasa and I went back into my work area, seeing as there were two people in line. I quickly set my drink down and went to the first person, starting to fix their cars. 

====

Today has been a long day. We all walked through the door of my house, sighing in exhaustion. We all exchanged "good nights" to each other before going into our sleeping spots...