TRACK 22

Play "ACKNOWLEDGE ME" by Doja Cat for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

As I was dancing, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, only to see Jungkook standing behind me. He leaned closer to my ear as he whispered, "Come with me". After that, he took my hand, making me follow him.

He led me to the family restroom, us both locking eyes with one another's. "Soph, I can't go on with this 'no contact' shit and I've never said that before to anyone." He said all in one breath as I looked at him, eyebrows raised with a smirk on my face.

"Oh really?" I replied, teasing him as he laughed to himself slightly. "You tease.." He said, mumbling whilst thinking I couldn't hear him. But, I let it go. We both locked eyes once again, us both walking closer to each other, closing the space in between us as our clothed body's touched.

As our noses touched and our eyes were still looking at each other's, we both leaned in, our lips brushing over one another's. After a few seconds, I pulled away, thinking about Hwasa. 

"We don't have to be all like that but at least talk to me" He said, out of breath as I nodded. I walked out of the bathroom, going back to the dance floor and dancing once again.

==

I woke up with Travis barging into my room once again like every morning. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, getting dressed and shutting my door behind me after. 

I walked out to see everyone on the couch, watching Quavo, Offset, and Travis play video games while the other's were talking amongst themselves. I took a seat besides Jungkook as Hwasa was on his other side.

Contact, or no contact..?