TRACK 5

Play "Bugatti" by Ace Hood, ft. Future and Rick Ross for the vibes :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone barging into my room. It was Travis. I sat up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Everyone's here. Get your ass up and socialize" Travis said, shutting my door on his way out. I got out of bed, getting dressed for the day.

I walked out of my room 30 minutes later after doing my morning routine. Everyone was sitting at the dinning table. Travis, Hwasa, Jungkook, Offset, Quavo. Good heads up, Travis. How am I supposed to know who "everyone" is? 

I took a seat in the middle of Offset and Quavo who were both smoking. Travis, we made rules about this. Whatever. Jungkook had a glass of, bourbon as a morning drink? I picked up my phone, seeing it's 2 PM. I never sleep this late!

Travis got up. "Let's go" He said, everyone else getting up and following him. I'm confused. I got in the passenger seat of Travis's car while Offset and Quavo sat in the back. We arrived at headquarters a few minutes later. 

Everyone got out of the car and we all walked in through the gates. We all took a seat around the firepit that's not lit. Travis connected his phone to the speaker and started blasting music. How do they never get the cops called on them? 

I was sat by Hwasa who's on my right and Travis who's on my left. "So, who's gonna train her?" Quavo finally speaks. "I will" Jungkook said, him staring at me coldly. I tilted my head confused. "Let's go" Jungkook said. I got out of my chair and started to follow him. 

I caught up to him, walking alongside on his right. "What am I being trained for?" I asked. "The women's race cup" He replied. "I don't speak racer language" I said, not understanding what the fuck women's cup is. The only part I understood was women. 

"So every woman of a gang, like us, have to compete against other's in a race" He explained. "Is Hwasa doing it too..?" I asked, worriedly. He shook his head no. "She suspended for another 2 years" He explained. 

I hope they don't expect me to win... "We expect you to win, Soph" Jungkook said. Is this another mind reader? I nodded my head, showing that I understood. But really, I didn't. We walked over to his Black metallic, SSC tuatara. He opened the passenger seat, getting in. I opened the drivers seat, getting in. 

I started to pull on the seat belt when he stopped me. "No. No seatbelts" He said, Me slowly putting it back. He gave me the keys and I put them in the ignition. Jesus I am scared, words wouldn't even be able to explain my fear right now. 

"I hope you know how to drive a car" He said, looking at me. I nodded my head to show that I do. "So obviously, the brake is on the left and the gas is on the right." He explained as I nodded my head. He pulled the lever into drive and changed the mode into sports mode. 

"I'm starting on... Sports mode?" I asked, my words shaking, "You have to learn some day" He replied, I looked out in the road, the empty racing road with turns and bumps. I don't think I can do this. 

I pressed my foot down on the pedal, the car speeding up, fast. A turn came up. I pressed on the brake while turning my wheel to the left. Jungkook was holding onto the handle. Has he never seen this before. 

I finally made it back to the start, putting the car in park and taking the keys out of the ignition. Jungkook got out of the car at the same time I did, us walking over to the firepit. We took our original seats.

"How was she?" Travis asked. "I thought we we're gonna die..." Jungkook admitted. "That good?" Quavo asked. Jungkook nodded his head. Hwasa and I just looked at each other, eyes widened. 

The sound of Jungkook's lighter snapped Hwasa and I out of our thoughts. We both looked over at a Jungkook lighting up a blunt. Fein....

Now if Jungkook said I'm good, I'll believe it.