TRACK 6

Play "In Da Club" by 50 Cent for the vibes :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud music filled all of our ears at the club. We were all sitting in a V.I.P booth, drinks in our hands. Hwasa is on Jungkook's lap, like always. I got up from my spot and grabbed Hwasa's hand, dragging her to the dance floor. I don't think Jungkook liked that very much...

We started dancing to "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. I never realized the club could be so fun. A man came up behind me, tapping my shoulder. I turned around. "Can I... Buy you a drink?" He asked, saying it in my ear.

I nodded my head as we walked over to the bar, the opposite direction of the booth. I looked back at the booth and saw Hwasa on Jungkook's lap, Jungkook staring at the man, glaring like he's about to kill him.

I turned my head back forward and took a seat on the bar stool, him ordering a round of tequila shots. He isn't bad looking. The dirty blond hair and suit. I need a man who's tall... 

We finished our drinks and I went back to the booth, taking a seat besides Jungkook. He grabbed my wrist and led me out of the club and into his car. He slammed his door shut as I was already in the passenger.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed, confused. "Who was he" He asked, coldly, not looking at me. "A random man who wanted to buy me a drink?" I replied, confused. "Did he touch you" He asked, finally turning his head to look at me. 

"Just a bit" I replied, honestly. He poked his tongue in hid cheek, clearly mad. I have no idea why though.... "Which hand" He said. "Left?" I replied, confused. He nodded his head, turning the car on and into sports mode, driving out of the parking lot.

The cars speed started going faster and faster by the second, Jungkook's knuckles turning white from how hard he was griping the steering wheel. I wrapped my fingers around his right arm. "Jungkook, slow down" I said as he completely ignored me. I sighed before gripping onto the handle, scared of a car crash.

We reached the headquarters, him getting out and slamming the door. I got out as well, walking over to him. "Jungkook. What's wrong?" I asked, confused. "I don't like it when your near other men, Soph" He replied, leaving me stunned. Shouldn't he be more worried about Hwasa?

I nodded. He got back in the car as I did too. He drove me home. I entered the house and called it a night...