TRACK 26

Instead of somebody having to wake me up, that somebody being Travis, my alarm went off. My alarm went off around 9:00 AM, two hours before I normally wake up. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in my bed. Seconds later, I got out of bed and washed my face, only doing a little bit of my morning routine till I have to leave.

After I washed my face, I walked out of my room, shutting my door behind me. As I walked into the living room, they all looked at me. "You're actually up? I'm so proud of you" Travis said, sarcastically. 

"Thanks so much" I replied, matching his same tone. I walked into the kitchen, looking at the counter and grabbing a banana for a small breakfast. After that, I walked back into the living room, standing in the doorway as they were playing video games. 

"Why are you even up this early?" Quavo questioned as Offset passed me his blunt. I took the blunt in my hands before answering. "I'm applying for a job" I replied, Quavo nodding his head as I put the blunt in my mouth afterwards.

I blew the smoke out of my mouth seconds later, handing the blunt back to Offset as I walked away and back into my room. I shut my door behind me, going to my dresser to pick out clothes that would look responsible enough for me to land this job. 

===

I finished doing my face, makeup, and hair. All that's left is to go to the interview and nail it. I walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me as I walked into the living room. "Can I take somebody's car real quick?" I asked, Jungkook looking at me and tossing me the keys as I caught them.

I walked out of the front door, entering his black metallic SSC tuatara. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car, pulling my phone out of my pocket and going on Jungkook and I's messages. 

Jungkook

Thank you

You owe me

You owe me? I owe him what exactly? I shrugged it off, connecting my phone to his car and playing music as I drove to my interview.