TRACK 14 (18+)

Play "HEARTBEAT" by Isabel LaRosa for the vibes :)
______________________________________________________

I don't care about what's going on with the people around the firepit. I care about what's happening now, which is Jungkook and I and his special friend, Mr.boner. Noting but love here though... Nothing but love for mr. boner...

My hand, still on his dick. His boner. I sighed before getting on my knees and un-doing his belt, tossing it on the floor. At least we have someone who cleans this every day? Well, it looks like. I pulled down his grey sweatpants and boxers along with them, his hard 10 inch springing out and hitting his stomach. Can I really turn him on that quickly?

I started to kiss the tip of his dick, causing him to groan and grit his teeth. I then spit on his dick, sucking the dick as well. 

================

Time has passed, the headquarters full of loud music and loud cars with engines revving. I was closer to Hwasa tonight more than I was with Jungkook. I wasn't too too far away from him. Travis came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I turned, looking at him. 

He came closer to my ear, whispering, "Go hang out with Jungkook. He seems lonely" Travis said, causing me to sigh in response before walking over to Jungkook who's at the bar. I took a seat besides him on the bar stool seat. 

He put his hand on my thigh, not caring if anyone sees. I tried to push his hand off, scared that Travis would see. He leaned in, closer to me. "You're in for one tonight baby" He whispered in my ear before getting up and going over to Offset.

This motherfucker and his teasing skills. I went over to Hwasa who was dancing her night away. I tapped her shoulder, her turning around. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the girls bathroom. 

"I need to use the restroom and you're coming with me" Hwasa said, causing us to both laugh. She went to the bathroom and washed her hands, us walking out. We went over to Jungkook, Travis, Offset, and Quavo. 

"I need that damn car fixed." Travis said, them all looking at me. I sighed before replying, "I guess" They then turned back to each other, continuing their talk about their cars. The boring talk. They really need to let loose while a party's going on. 

I tapped Hwasa's shoulder once again, dragging her out to the dance floor, well imaginary dance floor, and started to dance with her, drinks still in our hands. I felt Jungkook's eyes on us. But more specifically who? No idea..