TRACK 23

Play "Break From Toronto" by PARTYNEXTDOOR for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My favorite part of being at headquarters has to be the times where we sit around the firepit, laughing like we are doing now. We're sitting around the firepit, talking about how tonight's going to go considering there's another party. Party's are the literal definition of our names. 

Hours later, the party started. The loud music filled my ears as people kept walking through the gates of our headquarters. Hwasa and I got up and went over to the bar, getting ourselves our everyday drinks. Trust me, I'm not an alcoholic. 

After getting our drinks, we went to my garage workshop as I'm working today. Is there ever going to be a party where I don't? As the line got longer, Hwasa left so that I wouldn't get distracted as I got to work. 

Later during the party, I got out of my work garage and went to dance with Hwasa, enjoying my night. 

===

I woke up, Travis barging in for 5 seconds before shutting the door on his way out. He acts like I'm 10 and I need help getting up to get ready for school. I sat up, slowly rubbing my eyes and standing on the floor seconds later.

I got dressed, afterwards I did my morning routine. When I was done, I walked out to see the house empty. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water, walking out to the garage after and seeing them all sitting down.

"You need to open up" Travis said, looking at his phone but talking to me at the same time. "Okay then I'll open today" I said. With the garage already open, all I have to do is turn on the light up "open" sign.

I turned it on, taking a seat next to Offset as he's smoking his blunt, offering me a drag as I took the offer. Minutes after that, business started to come.

======

"Damn, why can't you work fast like that here?" Jungkook asked me as we all walked through the gates of headquarters. I nudged his arm, slightly laughing as we continued to walk towards the firepit.