TRACK 28

Instead of waking up to Travis barging into my room, I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my hard nightstand. I groaned, sitting up seconds later and rubbing my eyes. I squinted my eyes at my phone, looking at the caller ID. It was work.

I instantly woke up as I realized the person calling me was someone from work and cleared my throat. "Hello?" I said, answering the call. "Hello Sophie, do you think you could come in for work today? It would be training and working the cashiers." My manager, Rebecca asked me.

"For sure. I'll be there in an hour" I replied, hanging up and getting out of bed. Money is money.

I got up and went to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I then went back to my room, getting out some black leggings and a black shirt, just something casual as I don't have my uniform just yet.

Minutes later, I finished getting ready. I shut my bedroom door behind me as I walked into the living room, seeing the boys playing video games once again. "Can I borrow your car Jungkook?" I asked, causing their game to pause and everyone to look at me. 

"Yeah." He said, tossing me the keys as I caught them and walked out of the front door. I got in the drivers seat, buckling my seat belt and connecting my phone to the car to play music. Minutes later, I parked my car in the parking lot.

I opened the doors of the fast food place and walked in the back, being greeted by my one and only manager, Rebecca. How exciting. 

==== 

Hours later, I entered through the gates of headquarters...