TRACK 4

Play "What's Next?" by Drake for the vibes :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud music filled my ears and the strong smell of weed and alcohol filled my nose. Disgusting... I was sitting at the small bar with Hwasa before my shift officially started.

"Yo Soph" Somebody yelled. I looked behind me to see Jungkook, signaling for me to follow him. I quickly turned to Hwasa, saying goodbye. I got out of the bar stool seat and ran to catch up to him.

I walked at his pace, on his right. "You better hope you're the fastest and best mechanic, Soph." He said, coldly. I nodded my head. I may not be that fast but, I'm pretty good if I say so myself. We entered my small, wooden workshop a minute later.

"Work bench" He said, pointing to a wooden tabletop. I nodded my head, showing I understand. He got closer to me, his face almost touching mine. "One mistake, and you're out." He said, holding up his pointer finger. So strict, Jeez.

I nodded as he walked out of the garage. I was sitting at my bench on a bar stool. Hwasa walked in and sat besides me. "This service is slow." I said. "I know but it pays a lot" She replied. We just sat there, not talking, just the music filling our ears.

"You have a costumer, see you later" Hwasa said, getting up and patting my shoulder before leaving. I got up from my seat and turned towards the man. "I just need a new tire in the front" He said, handing over his motorcycle. I nodded.

I grabbed a new motorcycle tire and repaired it in less than 3 minutes. He thanked me then left, going back out and into the crowd. I sat down again, bored. But as the minutes went by, the more the line piled.

Headlights broken, engine broken, car dented, and tires flat. Those are very common with me here I guess. The line finally died down about 15 minutes later. Now I'm exhausted. I head a knock on the wall of the garage. I turned towards where the knock was, seeing Jungkook standing there.

He stopped leaning on the wall and walked over to me. He put a duffle bag on my work bench. I looked at him, head tilted and confused. "That's you pay for tonight" He said, coldly once again. I turned to the bag, unzipping it.

There was loads and loads of money in there. I made all of that from one night of quick fixing? "That's too much" I said. Jungkook shook his head no, walking out. I put the strap of the duffle bag on my shoulder, placing it in Travis's car. I then walked over to where everyone was sitting and took a seat besides Hwasa. Hwasa on my right and Offset on my left.

Travis's phone wouldn't stop buzzing. I looked at him confused while he looked at me, coldly, Something is wrong and I know it. There's something he's not telling me and I will figure it out.