TRACK 25

Play "Say It" by Tory Lanez for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I was sleeping, no one other but the special Travis barges into my room once again. "What?" I asked, groaning as I'm still tired and sitting up. "Work starts early. Let's go." Travis said, shutting the door behind him as he walked out. 

I got out of bed and went to do my morning routine before walking out of my room and shutting the door behind me. I walked into the garage as no one was in the house, seeing the garage door opened with 5 cars in the driveway. 

"What the hell happened last night..?" I asked, whispering. How could all of this happen while I was sleeping last night? I sighed before looking at all the full chairs, everyone sitting down with their hands in their laps, looking guilty. 

"You guys are going to have to speak up so I can start working." I said, disappointed. i can't wait for hours of work today.

==

I wiped my forehead, sweat dripping down my face as hours has passed since I've started. "All done." I said, sighing before. I turned around and saw no one in the chairs. The least they could've done was stay there while I fixed their cars. Assholes. 

I walked inside the house, walking into the living room to find everyone sitting down while the boys played video games. "All done assholes" I said, everyone now looking at me with bright apologetic smiles on their face. 

I fake smiled back, going into my room and shutting the door behind me before changing out of my dirty work clothes. Minutes later, I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me, in completely different clothes. 

"Ready to go?" Travis asked, standing by the front door as I nodded and followed him out,  getting in his car as he drove to headquarters. We walked through the gates of headquarters, sitting down around the fireplace and Offset lit a blunt.

As I was sitting close to Offset, I nudged his shoulder to signal that I wanted a drag as he handed it to me after. Seconds later, I handed it back as I blew the smoke out of my mouth, Jungkook's eyes on me like always.