TRACK 17

Play "Renegade" by Aaryan Shah for the vibes :)
_____________________________________________________

I cannot go a day without sleeping in because of Travis. I swear to god I will beat him up someday for this. He knocked at my door, coming in and waking me up before shutting the door behind him. I got up, washed my face, did my makeup, and got dressed before going out there.

Everyone was sitting on the couch in the living room, most eyes on me. "You have cars to do. They're parked in the driveway." Travis said, me nodding my head after to show that I heard him. I put my shoes on and went out into the garage, taking a look at all the cars. How do they wreck 4 cars in one night? Is that even possible?

I decided to start with Jungkook's black metallic, SSC tuatara. Smashed rearview mirrors and smashed headlights. Knowing Jungkook, he wouldn't do this to this car. This car is like his wife and his life. Combined. Since it's already in my garage, this ones first. 

I went over to my work bench and grabbed the right lights and covers. After I finished working on that, I replaced his rearview mirrors, making the car look brand new. One down, 3 more to go..

===

I finally finished about 2 hours later. As of now, we're all sitting around the firepit once again, waiting for the party to come through the gates. No lights or loud music. Just us and our laughter fills the headquarters. 

About an hour later, the headquarter was filled with loud music, lights, and people. If you couldn't tell, the party has started. Hwasa and I are in the crowd, dancing with drinks in our hands. The men are just sitting at our bar, doing god knows what. A few minutes later, Hwasa and I went over to the bar to get another drink, standing by the men. 

I was standing right next to Jungkook with Hwasa on my right. Jungkook slowly put his hand on the back of my thigh, slowly raising it up higher and higher. Hwasa and I grabbed our drinks and went back out to the crowd to dance, Jungkook's hand off of me. 

As Hwasa and I were dancing, I felt eyes on me. I looked over at the bar and saw Jungkook. A Jungkook who was staring right at me. A Jungkook who can never keep his eyes off of me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Hwasa tap my shoulder.

"That man is hottt" She told me, whispering it in my ear. We looked at each other as I nodded. The man and I made eye contact, us both walking to each other seconds later. We danced rhythmically together, touching each other during it. But while that was happening, I felt eyes on me again. Jungkook's eyes on me. 

Minutes later, we walked away from each other, Hwasa and I reuniting. We went over to the bar and reunited with the men a few seconds later. Hwasa sat on Jungkook's lap as I sat in the seat besides them. I felt jealousy rush through me but, I know there's nothing I can do about it since they're.. Talking. Not in a relationship. Just talking. Jungkook doesn't date. 

===

We all went back to Travis's and I's house, Hwasa in my room for a sleepover as the men are all sleeping in the basement with Travis. I would call tonight... An eventful night, That's for sure.