TRACK 12 (18+)

Play "Slow Down" by Chase Atlantic for the vibes  :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove my car up to the line. The person I'm facing was already there. I looked to the right, seeing Nicki Minaj. My other best friend. She looked over at me, shocked. "Girllll" She said, I smiled. "No matter what happens, still friends right?" I asked, her nodding. I turned to face the street, or track. 

I turned my car on, putting it in sports mode. Hwasa held up a thumb, making sure we're ready. Nicki and I returned it. She lifted her green flag up, shooting a bullet into the air. I pressed my foot on the gas pedal, now going 250 MPH. 

The turn came. I pressed my other foot on the brakes, letting go of the gas pedal. I turned my steering wheel to the left, making it past the turn. I could get used to that turn...

==

I won. I won. Nicki gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "Good job. I'm proud of you" before leaving. I ran up to my friends, family, and got a group hug. Hwasa came over and hugged me tightly. 

Jungkook walked over to me and ruffled my hair, causing me to smack his arm away. I hate when he messes my hair up. He opened his mouth, playfully acting shocked. I shook my head playfully. 

==============

Everyone's passed out at Travis's and I's house, where I am at now. It's 2:00 AM once again. Jungkook opened my door and shut it, coming in. I turned my lamp light on, staring him in the eyes after. 

I suddenly leaned in first for the first time, our lips brushing over each other. He broke the kiss, starting to unbuckle his belt. As he was doing that, I lifted my shirt over my head, throwing it on my hardwood floor. 

He was only left in his boxers. I took my shorts off, leaving me in a bra and panties. We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds before I took off his boxers, revealing his 10 inch. Hwasa was not lying alright. 

I gulped silently before spitting on his dick and starting to suck it. While I was doing that, he unclasped my bra, throwing it on the floor. He took all of my hair in one of his hands, motioning my head up and down as he throat fucked me first. 

After a little bit, I took my mouth off of his dick, leaving him rock hard. I wiped the corners of my mouth before taking off my panties, leaving both of us in nothing. "Do we need anything.." I asked, shyly. He shook his head no. I got on his lap, his dick going inside my wet area. 

He groaned as it went in, grabbing my boobs and rubbing them with both hands. Now, I can most certainly feel him in my stomach. Is that normal? I started bouncing up and down, my boobs doing the same. 

"ah, Soph" He grunted.

================================

Here I am, laying in bed naked and alone. I get why he had to go since my brother would've walked in at any time. I shortly fell asleep after..