TRACK 21

Play "Meddle About" by Chase Atlantic for the vibes :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up to Travis barging in like every morning, waking me up. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes slowly as well. Seconds later, he shut the door behind him on his way out, leaving me to do my morning routine at 11:00 AM in the morning. It's too early for all this. 

When I was done about 2 hours later, making it 1:00 PM, I walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen where some of them were as the other half was in the living room, playing video games.

I opened the fridge, grabbing my yogurt and a spoon before going to the couch in the living room and sitting down next to Jungkook as Hwasa's not here. But trust me, I didn't sit next to him intentionally. At least I think I didn't...

As everyone started to come in the living room and sit on the couch, I started to eat as the boys were playing their video games. As I was eating, i felt a very specific set of eyes on me, The set that just can't seem to look away. Jungkook's set. 

I looked over at him, us both looking into each others eyes and not breaking the eye contact. Seconds later, Quavo cheering snapped me out of it as I turned my attention to him, looking as he cheered from winning his match on his game. 

I then turned my head down to my yogurt, taking the last bite before going to the kitchen and throwing the cup away and the spoon in the sink. I then took a seat back at where I was on the couch, getting comfortable as I figured we'd be here for a while.

==

About an hour later, Hwasa walks in. As Jungkook patted his lap, Hwasa sat down on him. I moved over a bit so that they would have space, trying not to make it awkward but, I think the tension between Jungkook and I is already awkward. 

==

As the boys, including Hwasa, were sitting around the firepit, I was in my work garage. I was working on Jungkook's black metallic, SSC tuatara once again. As they were blasting music with their phones connected to their speaker, I had my mini radio loud enough for me to hear it.

After a little while, I finished, going over to the firepit and sitting in between Quavo and Offset with Jungkook across from me. With the music not as loud anymore, we were all talking while waiting for the party to arrive. Why are all the parties here and not at another gang's place?