TRACK 15

Play "Or Nah" by Ty Dolla $ign, ft The Weeknd, DJ Mustard, and Wiz Khalifa
_____________________________________________

Jungkook and I are laying in my bed, everyone else sleeping. I know, surprising that he's in my bed right? He's behind me as I'm facing the opposite way of my door, his arms slithering their way around my waist, hugging me. He put his nose in the crook of my neck, just until I fell asleep. As soon as I fell asleep, he left, knowing it's safer than sorry to be caught by Travis. 

---

Travis knocked on my door, coming in which woke me up. "Get ready madam." He said, jokingly in an accent. He shut my door behind him, leaving me to get dressed and ready for the day. I got dressed and did my morning routine, going out to the living room where everyone else was.

Once again, I took a seat next to Quavo on the carpet floor as he offered me a drag of his blunt. I took it out of his hands and took a drag, handing it back to him a few seconds later. They were playing their video games as usual. I'm really starting to get used to a mans morning routine... Weird.

My phone buzzed, causing me to pull it out of my pocket.

HWASAAA.

I'm out front.

Out front? I went to the front door and got my shoes on, shutting the door behind me and getting in the passenger seat of Hwasa's Ferrari. "Shopping?" She asked. I looked over at her, replying, "Hell yeah bitch!" She turned up the music and started driving to the towns outlet. 

=============

We walked through the gates of headquarters as that's where everyone is now. We kept our bags in Hwasa's car and sat down in the empty seats around the fireplace where the others are. They were talking about what the always talk about. The races and the strip clubs. More like their plans for today.