TRACK 20

Play "Starboy" by The Weeknd and Daft Punk for the vibes :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up, my head pounding from last night. I got out of bed and walked out into the kitchen, no one interrupting my sleep this time. I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed pain killers, everyone sitting at the table and looking at me. Is this supposed to feel awkward?

I grabbed a glass out of the cabinet as well, filling it with tap water and taking the pain killers. I took a seat on an open chair, seeing that Quavo and Offset are still sleeping. Jungkook s smoking a blunt with Hwasa in his lap.

I looked at Jungkook and signaled to him that I wanted a hit, him holding it out for me to take. I took it out of his hands, putting it up to my mouth and taking a drag before handing it back and blowing out the smoke.

Seconds after I handed it back to him, Quavo and Offset came into the dinning room, taking a seat. 

========

We're all at headquarters. Quavo, Jungkook, and Offset are racing each other so that they can prepare for the races tonight that are here while Hwasa and I are just hanging out by the firepit. 

"Girl when I tell you that dick inside of me feels like a yard stick touching my organs... hoooo." She says, causing us both to laugh. "You know how Jungkook doesn't date?" I asked, starting my question off with a statement as she nodded her head. "Would you ever let him fuck other bitches?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah, I fuck other men too." She replied as I started to laugh, making the all of the  tension disappear. "Speaking of Jungkook" She said as I turned to my left, seeing Quavo, Offset, Jungkook and the rest of the men walking up to us.

They took a seat around the firepit besides us, starting a conversation to pass the time. 

===

The people are here, the loud music filling my ears as I'm in my garage with my friends. "Okay. Soph, mechanical, Hwasa, flag girl. Quavo Offset and I, racers. Travis, finalist. Let's go" Jungkook said, everyone going to their 'assigned' spots. 

I sat at my bar stool as I'm waiting for business. Minutes later, the line started piling up, meaning I have more work to do.