TRACK 8

Play "Needed Me" by Rihanna for the vibes :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of loud voices. Men ever know how to be quiet. I did my morning routine and went to the dinning room, everyone talking but Hwasa. I took a seat besides her, my eyes widened. It is so loud. 

"We should get to headquarters" Offset said, us nodding. I rode with Travis while Offset and Quavo were in the back seat. We entered the gates of the headquarters, sitting around the recently lit firepit. 

"More pussy tonight?" Offset asked Travis. "Hell yeah" Travis replied, me looking at him disgusted. I don't think I ever want to know that. He's my brother. Gross. "Soph, tournament's tomorrow. Be ready" Quavo told me. Tomorrow? That soon? I nodded my head, showing that I understand. 

Jungkook got up and went to a room where he brought out a bottle of bourbon. He poured himself a glass. Him and his bourbon for breakfast is killing me. But it's so hot though....

=================================

We were all sitting there for the whole day, talking and letting the hours go by. It's now 8:30 PM. Club time. We walked into the club, sitting in our V.I.P booth as always. Hwasa was already on the dance floor. I attempted to go with her but Jungkook didn't allow me. It's like I have a new dad now. Jeez.

I stayed by his side the whole night, him watching my drinks like I'm underage or something. A few hours later, he took me home. I took off my makeup and got into my pj's, sliding in bed and calling it a night. 

=============================================

2 knocks were delivered on my door before someone opened it. I was late to waking up, I sat up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. It was Hwasa. "Tournament dayyy" She said, almost yawning. I turned back over on my side, stuffing my head into a pillow.

"You know, my first time doing it, I was so scared I almost forfeited and costed us a ton of money." Hwasa said, sharing her experience. I laughed and got out of bed, she shut the door behind her. I doing my morning routine before I headed downstairs to all the loud and energetic people.

I stood at the counter, eating a banana for breakfast. I'm scared shitless. I can't lose. I won't. "Let's go" Jungkook said a few minutes later. 

===

We walked through the gates of the headquarters, Jungkook leading me to the track. "Let's just do a little run with your racing skills" He said, me nodding my head. I got in the drivers seat while he got in the passengers. I took off.

---

We're all now sitting around the firepit, waiting for everyone to show up. Yes, the race is here. I don't know if I like it. About an hour later, everyone arrived. The host of the race grabbed a microphone, grabbing everyone's attention.

"The races now begin" He said. That was all? The projector's white screen came down and the projector turned on. It showed all of the races against who and when. I was the third race. I might just pass out from fear.