TRACK 11

Play "Blunt Blowin" by Lil Wayne for the vibes :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They decided to want to stay the night here at Travis's and I's house. Well, everyone but Hwasa. It was 2 AM. I can't go to bed. I heard my door creak open and shut, somebody coming in. "Hello?" I asked, scared. 

"Relax baby. It's just me." Jungkook said, sitting on my bed as I turned my lamp light on. I sat up just a bit, us looking into each others eyes for a good 3 minutes. He suddenly leaned in to kiss me, me kissing back. I shouldn't do this. Not to Hwasa at least. But, I still kissed back. 

I deepened the kiss, taking a seat on his lap and putting my hands in his hair, on the back of his neck. I started to grind on his dick, our clothes still separating our areas. He groaned into the kiss, his bulge poking my area. 

I broke the kiss, lifting my shirt over my head and onto the floor. I went back in for more kisses, him unclasping my bra and throwing it on the floor. He pinched my nipples, us still kissing. I moaned into his mouth, kissing. 

I got off of his lap, looking into his eyes. He shook his head, getting off of my bed. I tilted my head in confusion. "You win tomorrow Soph, you'll get more" He said, shutting my door on his way out. I turned my lamp light off and rested my back on the soft mattress, my head on the pillow. Is this his way of getting me to win?

===============================

My alarm went off at 11:00 AM. I think I snoozed it way to many times. I got up and got dressed, walking out of my door and shutting it behind me. I entered the living room where everyone was at, all eyes on me. 

"Looks like somebody kept snoozing their alarm" Travis said, me giving him a warning look before sitting down on the floor, the carpet. They continued playing your video games. There's tension in the air. Well, for me there is. It's awkward being in Jungkook's presence after what had almost happened last night. 

====

We walked through the gates of headquarters, starting to clean up from last night. I just kept yawning and yawning. Not a good sign for today. My race isn't until 7 as it is now 3. 4 more hours left. I might faint. 

I want to win. Not just for Jungkook's offer, for us. My friends and my family. My people. My world. We all sat around the firepit. The men were talking about their own thing. My left leg kept bouncing up and down as I kept biting my fingernails. I'm nervous. 

The movement in the corner of my eye snaps me out of my thoughts. I turned, looking at the movement. It was Hwasa. I smiled at her, her smiling back. But as I look at Hwasa, I can't help but think about last night with Jungkook and I. It's killing me. 

She scooted her chair closer to me, talking with an almost whispering voice. "What's wrong" She asked me. "I'm just scared of losing. That's all." I answered honestly, her nodding her head. She then scooted her chair back to where it was, crossing her legs. 

Quavo, who's on my left, nudged my arm. I looked over at him offering me a drag of his blunt. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed it out of his hands. Fuck it. I put it in my mouth, inhaling the smoke. I then took it out and blew the smoke. I only coughed once. I'm getting better at this...

===========

Before I knew it, the headquarters kept filling with spectators. I had no idea who I was racing. That's the thrilling part about today.