TRACK 2

Play "ALL MINE" by Brent Faiyaz for the vibes :)
____________________________________________________

We took a seat in the little group. "Who's this?" An Asian man asked Travis. "My sister and the new mechanic" Travis replied, causing the man to look at me up and down before nodding. "Did I hear new mechanic?" A girls voice was heard. She came into my frame of vision, sitting on the Asian mans lap, him manspreading with the girl in between his legs.

"She's hot. I'm hwasa, your new best friend" She said to me. She isn't so bad herself. "I'm Soph" I replied, her nodding. I took a look at the Asian guy as he looked confused but intrigued. Travis scooted his chair closer to mine, leaning in, closer to my ear. 

He pointed to one black man. "That one's Offset" He said, me nodding. He's the guy from earlier. "The one on his right is Quavo" He said, pointing to him as well. "Those two, Hwasa and Jungkook." He said, pointing to the Asian woman and man. So that's his name...

I nodded, him scooting his chair back to where it was. "Yo, Soph. You drink?" Quavo asked, me shaking my head no. He tilted his head to the side, surprised. "Innocent mothafucker I tell you" Offset said, causing them two to laugh. How funny...

---

Thee night came to an end, Travis and I walking out to his car. I got in the passenger seat while he got in the drivers seat and started driving. "Jungkook, he's a real cunt" Travis said, randomly, laughing. I laughed as well and the whole car ride was just music. 

We arrived home, dad at the dinning table, eating Mac & Cheese. Not normal for a 57 year old but sure. Travis and I went upstairs, going into our rooms and falling asleep shortly after.

------------------

I heard a knock on my door which woke me up. "Come in" I yelled, tiredly. "Listen. Here's the game plan for today, we're going to Kayc, the gang headquarters, for a few hours, then the gangs sleeping over since dad will be out all night" Travis said to me.

I went from laying down to standing up in two seconds. That has to be the fastest I've ever moved. "Sir yes sir" I replied, giving him a salute. It made him chuckle then shut my door on his way out. I went over to my dresser and started to get dressed. 

-----

The whole car rides been quiet except for the music until Travis finally spoke up. "You look like a damn hooker, Soph" He said to me, looking at my outfit for a second. I looked down at my outfit as well. 

"It's not bad" I replied. It seriously wasn't. To me it's not... It was a black, long sleeved shirt that showed some skin, and black leggings. Not so bad. Travis shook his head in disbelief and put his attention into the road.

We arrived a few minutes later, walking into a building inside of headquarters. I shut the door behind me. God this room smells awful. There was smoke every where, a bunch of beer bottles and whiskey cans. Do men not know how to clean up after themselves?

"Yeah.. No one cleans up for themselves here" Hwasa said, leaning against the wall alongside with me. Did I think out loud? "Okay mind reader" I jokingly said, causing us to laugh. Now that, she is a real ass mind reader.

"You smoke?" She asked me, holding up a lit cigarette. "Cigarettes? No" I responded. "So you're just this innocent girl who is a mechanic for a gang that's illegal and doesn't smoke let alone drink? I wish I could live like that" She said, mumbling the last part. I laughed.

"As innocent as can be" I replied, causing her to chuckle. "Now that man, that man has a huge dick." She said, pointing at Jungkook. I looked over at her, disgusted. I mean, big dicks are my thang but hearing about it like that? Icky.

"Oh shit?" I replied as she nodded her head. We both finally started laughing after staring at each other for a while. This place will and does hold memories.... I know it.