TRACK 13

Play "Sex With Me" by Rihanna for the vibes :)
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I being raided? Travis just stormed into my room, no knock, no nothing. "Get up" He said, pulling the blanket off of me. "Okay Okay" I replied, getting out of bed as he shut the door behind him. 

---

I walked out of my room and downstairs where everyone was at. Including Jungkook and Hwasa. What was the first thing I saw? Hwasa on Jungkooks lap. Now I know I shouldn't be jealous but, I am. If he wants to make me jealous, I'll make him jealous. Game on. 

I took a seat next to Quavo on the carpet as he's smoking a blunt like always. He offered me a drag, which I obviously didn't miss out on. I felt Jungkooks eyes on me. But, this is only the beginning of the game baby.

=========================

We're all sitting around the firepit. Quavo on my left, whom I was closer to, and offset on my right, whom I'm further away from. Of course I'm clser to Quavo on purpose. It's all about the game and my game plan.

I could feel Jungkooks eyes on me once again, angrily. He was jealous. Jealous just like how I was this morning. I looked over at him, us both staring into each other's eyes. A few minutes later he looked away, looking over at hwasa and manspreading as Hwasa sat on his lap. We can keep playing this game...

I started to laugh a lot with Quavo and get more touchy with him on purpose, just for Jungkook of course. Jealousy always wins Jungkook over. I've learned that over the past few days. He's not too good at showing his love and happiness emotions but he's good at showing his jealous and anger emotions. 

"Fuck this" I heard Jungkook mutter. He signaled for Hwasa to get off of his lap, which she did, and went over to the bathroom. A few minutes later, he still hasn't come back. I decided to go to the bathroom too. Where he was. The men's bathroom. Gross.

I walked through the door as it automatically shut behind me. I saw Jungkook leaning over the sink. When he heard the door open, he turned his head to look at me. He then sighed and turned back to the sink.

"Jungkook, you started the game." I stated, honestly. He walked over, closer to me. "Maybe but now you have to finish what you started." He said, grabbing my hand and placing it on his dick, his boner. I gasped.