TRACK 3

Play "Renegade" by Aaryan Shah for the vibes :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we are, back at home. No dad. Just Travis, the gang, and I. Great. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone is. I took a seat next to Hwasa while the others are just in their own world. 

"Now listen, I saw it right before this shit" Hwasa said, whispering in my ear. The way I quickly turned my head in her direction, I could have a broken neck by now. I stared at her, eyes widened and jaw to the floor. 

She started measuring how big it is with her hands, way in the open. I quickly pushed her hands down, my jaw even more to the floor. "That's possible?" I asked, causing us to laugh and everyone turn their heads. 

Hwasa and I looked at them. "Oh shit I forgot you live here" Quavo said. I tilted my head, confused as to how or even why he forgot. I nodded my head a few seconds later as a way of saying 'Yes, I do' 

Hwasa's lighter flickered, snapping me out of nodding my head. I turned to her, Hwasa, who had a cigarette in her mouth, inhaling the smoke. She took it out and held it out to me, offering me a hit. 

I sighed, taking it out of her hands. I put it in my mouth and inhaled. Now how the fuck are cigarettes so strong? I took it out a few seconds later, coughing. Hwasa started laughing, along with everyone else, including me. 

----------------

Are men always this noisy? They're playing a fucking video game and their screaming. I never get peace and quiet in this house. Especially with Travis living here. Ugh. Hwasa and I looked at each other, sitting in my bed. 

"I have an idea" Hwasa said. I tilted my head, confused. "Let's go annoy them" Hwasa finished her sentence. I nodded, smiling, getting out of the bed and going to the basement where they were. 

We walked into their sight, Travis and Offset getting aggressive while playing their call of duty game. Hwasa and I took a seat right besides the couch, on the floor. At least the floor's carpet. Quavo looked over at us. 

"Yo why the fuck you guys sitting on the floor" He said. "Well where the fuck else is there to sit?" Hwasa said. Jungkook did his manspread, looking at Hwasa and patting his lap. Hwasa got up, patted my shoulder, then went to sit on his lap, leaving me on the carpet. 

"Yo, you can come and sit on my lap." Offset said, clearly joking. Travis didn't get it though. "Absolutely not" Travis said instantly. Their match ended, their attention falling off of the game. "Actually, why the fuck are you on the floor?" Travis asked.

"There's no where else to sit, Travis" I stated, once again. Travis got up, offering me his seat. I sighed before getting up and taking the seat that was right by Jungkook who had Hwasa on his lap. Let me just say, it was awkward. 

Travis held out the controller to Jungkook, offering it. Jungkook took it from his hands, wrapping his arms around Hwasa's waist, controller in front of her stomach. God I wish someone could wrap their arms around me like that. 

Hwasa looked over at me, eyes widened. I looked back at her with the same look. Now what Jungkook just did, was attractive...