TRACK 16

Play "The Hills" by The Weeknd for the vibes :)
_____________________________________________________

Bars, bars, and bars is our life apparently cause that's where we're all at currently. We basically live here due to how much we're always here. Hwasa and I are sitting a our regular V.I.P booth while the men, well so called men, are getting us all drinks from the bar. Hwasa was on her phone while waiting, leaving me looking at the men getting drinks. Jungkook looked back at our booth, us both holding eye contact. I broke the eye contact and turned to Hwasa, making a conversation. 

A few minutes later, they came barring drinks for all of us. Hwasa grabbed her drink and went to the dance floor, already drunk and enjoying her night. Jungkook took a seat besides me and placed his hand on my thigh, discreetly. Everyone else went over to the bar a few minutes later, getting more drinks. Jungkook and I looked at each other, kissing each other a few seconds later. 

They came back with drinks and Hwasa following them like a lost dog. Hwasa grabbed my hand and dragged me out of our booth, leading me to the dance floor with my drinks still in my other hand. We danced the night away. 

=================

We're all back home and sitting on the couch, watching a scary movie. Of course with Hwasa here, I'm not by Jungkook. Instead, I'm in between Quavo and Travis. Not so bad. It would be better if the movie weren't so scary... 

We were all watching the movie, the movie at a suspense part. Then all of the sudden, a jump scare. Everyone jumped, maybe I jumped the most...

======================

Travis knocked on my door, waking me up. "Breakfast is here" He said before shutting the door behind him. I got up and did my morning routine, leaving my room after. I took a seat at the dining table where everyone was already sitting, starting to take bites of my bacon. 

===

We're all sitting around the firepit, it being midday. We're all talking, laughing together. These are the kind of memories that need to be made everyday here...