TRACK 29

I never would've thought entering headquarters with a party goin on would be this overwhelming. I parked the car and got out, walking over to Jungkook at the bar as he sat with another girl.

As I walked up behind the two, the girl looked back at me with a dirty look on her face. "Move it" I said, receiving an eye roll from her as she took her stuff and walked away.  I took her seat as Jungkook watched me.

"What's up with you?" Jungkook asked as I sighed, exhausted. "Work is tiring and I didn't think I'd come here to see this." I replied, Jungkook nodding his head. "Yo Jungkook! Get over here!" Offset yelled as Jungkook left me at the bar alone.

====

I heard my door open and shut at midnight, leaving me confused as well as half asleep. I turned to the side and flicked the lamp on, revealing Jungkook. "Jungkook? What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Let me lay down." He said, tiredly. I moved over to the other side of the bed as he laid besides me, us facing each other after I turned the lamp off. He moved closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist as I put my leg around his.

===

I woke up on my own. No Jungkook in bed, no Travis bursting into my room. Just peace. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, going to my dresser and getting ready for the day.