TRACK 27

Play "Bandz A Make Her Dance" by Juicy J, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz for the vibes :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are interviews always so nerve-wracking? As I'm walking out to my car, well, Jungkook's, I feel like I could die. I sat down in the drivers seat and pulled my phone out of my pocket, connecting my phone to the speakers and playing music as I drove out of the parking lot. 

I pulled into headquarters, parking the car in our mini parking lot and went over to the garage, my garage where everyone was. I walked into the garage where everyone was either leaning against something or standing, quietly. 

As I stood by Jungkook, I looked at him as he looked at me. He grabbed my arm lightly, slightly dragging me out of the garage. As we were quite some distance away from the others, he let go as we continued walking.

"What was that for?" I asked, confused. "It was quiet and you're coming with me to inspect my car." Jungkook said, us both turning our heads to look at each other. As we reached the car, he got in the drivers seat as I sat in the passengers seat.

"So what are we inspecting your car for?" I asked, honestly confused. "You ask too many questions soph" He replied, looking at me as I looked back at him seconds later. "It's not like I do drugs or something JK" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Mhm" He replied, humming as he wasn't even paying attention. Good talk.. Good talk. Minutes later, after he approved of his car as "in shape", we walked back to where everyone else was, where the silence was.

"What happened with all of you?" I asked. This is not what I wanted to come back to. "Another day, another one of Offsets baby mamas.." Hwasa said, her voice quiet. I nodded my head as I widened my eyes, not expecting that answer. 

"How about we just shake it off and... Party?" I suggested, everyone's heads turning to me. "Not a bad idea.." Hwasa agreed, everyone then looking at her and nodding their head before walking off and setting up for our party. 

====

Hours later, the party arrived. The bunch of people arrived. Hwasa and I walked to the bar, ordering drinks and going back on the imaginary dance floor. We danced and danced for what felt like hours before going home. 

====