30

I need to update this now because I can't wait. Hehe. Comment down your thoughts about the story or this chapter. Happy reading, enjoy!

+ + + + +
Chapter 30
''Dinner''

After my classes I tried to call Carlos. I messaged him this morning to delete his post. But heck, he only seen-ed my message and did not even respond. The audacity of this man!

''Where the hell are you?'' The first thing I asked when he picked up my call after contacting him thrice!

''Why? Are we going to meet? You did not inform me beforehand.'' His chuckle added to my frustration.

''If you don't want to delete it, I'm going to delete it myself!'' I tried so hard to prevent my voice from raising up. My voice was already seething with anger, shouting would just drain me. ''Are you home? I'm going there right now.''

''You wanna come? I can give you the address.'' he said on the other line. ''I'm already back in Manila, though. Should I prepare something while waiting for your arrival?''

I stopped walking to take a pause and breathe heavily. If I don't breathe right now, I will already lose my sanity. I'm going to locate this man and punch him straight on the face.

Palabas na ako ng building at patungo na sa parking. Classes are done. And our driver is already there. My supposed plan is to go wherever the hell is Carlos right now. But he's not here!

''You're such a pain in the ass, Carlos.''

''Don't say that! We're friends aren't we?''

I gritted my teeth. I still wanted to say a lot of things... but my words would probably just enter his right ear and pass through the left.

''You'd definitely pay for this, Carlos. I promise you that. Everything you are doing will bite you back!'' I shouted and ended the call.

I combed my hair with my fingers frustratingly, as I walked around the parking lot to find our car. Medyo nahirapan ako dahil enclosed paking iyon. Our driver usually waits for me in an open space.

Nahinto ako sa paglalakad nang namataan ang pamilyar na pulang kotse. I stilled on my spot when Javier came out of it.

''Ma'am Vernaise!''

I turned to my left, and saw our driver waving his hand at me. Nagulat ako. I was a bit torn on what path I should take. To Javier or to our driver.

Isang kamay ang marahang humawak sa aking braso. When I looked in front, I found Javier holding me close. Isang senyas lamang ang kanyang binigay sa aming driver, and he went back inside our car like a trained soldier. What the hell? He knew our driver?

I gasped when Javier's eyes went back to me. It's only been a week when we first last saw each other, but I feel like he matured a little bit. He looked tired, too.

''Can I have some of your time today?''

I nodded, not leaving my eyes on him. He pulled me to his car. And the next thing I knew, I was already gasping for air.

I parted my lips when he bit and pulled my lower lip asking for entrance. I moaned when our tongues met and danced with each other. His kisses were soft and mellow but needy, full of dominance, and it feels like someone's life was dependent on it.

''Jav...'' I moaned in between.

He pulled his lips away from me, letting me breathe. I thought we'd be able to talk but his rough wet kisses went to my jaw down to my my neck. It sent shivers down to my spine. The way he held me on his lap and kissed me ignited the fire inside me.