Next

***

ENEMY'S PROPERTY(Enemies Series 2)

ENEMY'S PROPERTY
(Enemies Series 2)

A man like Carlos Lorenzo Montecarlo is not that easy to reach. He is the type of man that's out of your league. He's ruthless, menacing, and a very potent man. Aside from his well blessed and jaw dropping appearance, he is a Montecarlo. And everyone knew that being a Montecarlo also means being goddamn rich, powerful, and successful. Being a Montecarlo means being on the top of the chain.

But well, for the De Leons, it's a different story. For them, a Montecarlo means nothing but a mortal enemy, an arch nemesis, and their greatest rival.

The rivalry between these two families is so high that no one dared to break the wall between. Both families vowed to never let themselves be entangled with each other. Because they know the fact that once the family faces again, it's either a war, a catastrophe, or tragedy. Three generations is enough. In this fourth generation, there will be no more.

Pero paano nga ba kung muling mang-akin ang isang angkan? Are you willing to be one of the ENEMY'S PROPERTY?

***

AND THE LIES BEGAN

AND THE LIES BEGAN

People say, Sidney Austria Villareal already has everything everyone could ever dream of in life. The wealth that could last until three lifetime. The ethereal beauty that can enchant anyone in a lift of a finger. And the lavish and dreamy lifestyle.

But no, she doesn't believe she had a perfect life like everyone's telling her. It's impossible to achieve such perfect life. Despite everything she have, she's miserable inside. Her misery started in the downfall of her parents marriage. Her mother left, her brother left. She was all alone in an empty big house that she's supposed to call home. And to ease her sadness and loneliness, her father brought someone home and introduced him to her. A suspicious boy somehow older than her age.

He's supposed to be her playmate but one day she woke up and she's already marrying him! She's convinced there is really something more to this than meets the eye.

And that's the day where the truth starts to unfold... and the lies began.

***

For more updates and more interaction, you can add me on this fb account:

See you! ❤️