37

You may comment down your thoughts about the chapter or the story. Happy reading, enjoy!

Special thanks to itswatttyy for always recommending my stories. Lovelots.

+ + + + +
Chapter 37
''Scared''

Marahas akong napahiga sa malambot na kama nang paulanan ng mga agresibong halik ni Javier.

After declaring that we are dating, I hurriedly excused myself. I couldn't take what I was feeling. Puputok na ang puso ko. Hindi ko na napansin na sumunod si Javier sa'kin patungo sa kwarto. Pagbukas ko palang ng pinto ay agad niya nang isinara iyon para mahawakan ako at mahalikan.

I moaned when he bit and tugged my lower lip. He didn't wait anymore for me to part my lips, his thumb already pulled down my lower lip and parted it to his liking. I heard his inward groan when our tongues met. He played with mine and plunged more into my mouth, exploring the insides, tasting and savouring every part of it. I could taste some mint and a bit of brandy. I won't deny how great it was. It feels like tasting an expensive alcohol or a dessert that melts in your mouth.

I feel my toes curling with intense heat and sensation when his lips went down to my jaw down to the valley of neck, sucking the skin of every spot his lips landed to. Napaliyad ako at mariing napahawak sa kama nang bumaba pa iyon.

''Slow down...'' ingos ko, nang halos marinig ko ang medyo pagkapunit ng aking damit.

''I'm trying...'' his voice sounded strained. ''We won't go all the way, I promise.''

Even with close eyes and already drowning, my forehead creased when I heard him say that. Naliliyo na ako sa pakiramdam pero literal na tumigil ang mundo ko.

''Huh, bakit hindi?!'' 

He did not answer and continued to ravage my delicate skin with hungry kisses. Isang marahas na hila sa magkabilang strap ng aking swimsuit, lumantad ang kabuohan ng aking dibdib. Javier stopped to marvel at it before his mouth covered my mounds. While his hand played with the other one.

''Jav!'' I moaned loudly. Mariing akong napakapit sa kanyang balikat. I can almost feel my nails digging in.

Halos hindi ako makahinga sa sensasyon at bolta-boltahe ng kuryente na nararamdaman. Suddenly, I got the feeling of wanting something. All of my inhibitions were thrown out of the window as lust and desire took over me. Lalo na nang maramdaman ko ang isa niyang kamay marahang humahaplos sa aking binti at papataas pa. I was literally breathless.

God damnit, if it's true that we aren't going all the way after this, I'm going to kill him first before I'd die of heat! I swear!

I'm still lying in the bed, catching my own breath, when Javier distanced himself for a while. He's kneeling on the bed with him in between my damn hella thighs. His eyes burned with intense desire as he looked at me with both control and craving. My top part is exposed and I don't even feel like covering my body at all.

Something flashed in his eyes and I instantly recognized it. Damn, no! He's about to retreat!

When I noticed him backing down, I stood up from the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Napaupo siya at agarang pumulupot ang kanyang mga braso sa aking baywang para hindi ako mawalan ng balanse. I can see how shocked he was when I straddled his lap. His eyes changed and turned even darker and burning for more.

I cupped his face and kissed him with the same aggressiveness and urgency he did a while ago. He groaned and let out a labored breath. Our tongue danced and moved with rhythm, parehong sumasabay sa bawat galaw. Humiwalay lamang ng parehas na kaming humihingal. Pero hindi ako nagpatalo. Ilang beses kong inangkin ang kanyang labi at pinagbigyan niya ako sa lahat.