12

Hello! Due to my busy schedule it took me so long to update. Nevertheless, thank you for waiting patiently. Happy reading, enjoy!

++++++

Chapter 12
''Break up''

The next day, our family went for a short trip in Cebu. Hindi kami nakaalis noong kaarawan ko dahil may mga bumisitang kamag-anak si Mommy. We entertained them in the house.

Cebu is such a beautiful place. We went to a lot of places, tourist attractions, and famous restaurants. Panay ang kuha ko ng mga litrato para maisend kay Solenn. We kept in touch. She's been bugging me everyday. Mas lumala noong mga bakasyon na hindi ako nakakauwi ng Santa Monica.

I was about to send the pictures when I saw our thread in the social media. We usually talk through text and call. Minsan lang sa social media pag nagpapadala ng mga larawan. I scrolled the pictures she usually sent.

Ngumuwi ako nang makita ang iba't-ibang kuha ng larawan ni Javier. He had different girls in his side in every picture. Madalas na mukhang kausap niya ito, at ang iba naman ay katabi lamang at walang ginagawa. Solenn keeps on updating me about Javier's girls. Maybe she thinks she'll be able to make me come home because of that.

I suddenly remember Helena. Are they still in a relationship? Bakit wala si Helana sa mga litratong pinapadala ni Solenn?

I remember telling him that I want to be his first girlfriend. He said he never do girlfriends. But then after a few days of telling him that, he showed up with Helena. Helena's his first girlfriend then?

I greeted my teeth. Natalo niya ako doon. Damn you, Javier de Leon!

He must've really hate me that much. Nakahanap agad ng girlfriend wala pang ilang araw ng sabihin niyang wala siyang girlfriend.

Or maybe he lied to me about that... maybe they're already dating since then. I don't know... he already lied to me. I don't know what is the truth anymore.

A call pulled me out of my thoughts. I saw Solenn's name. She instantly called my account when she saw me online, huh.

''Vernaise!'' I heard her fake cry after answering her call. ''It's already January! Why are you not here, yet?''

Tumawa ako. ''I can hear you faking it, Solenn.''

''I miss you! Diba sabi mo dito na kayo tuwing Christmas? Why were you not here on christmas, then!?''

''We have guests at home.'' I simply answered.

''What about summer? Are you going to spend your summer here, this year?''

''I'm not sure yet...''

''I'm really going to Manila and find you there! Hindi ka na makakatakas sa'kin. Just you wait!'' she threatenend.

Muli akong tumawa. She keeps on saying that she misses me already. Of course, I miss her too. I can't just go home... not now. I'm still busy with my studies here, and with a lot of trainings.

''Your crush has a lot of girls!'' she said in the middle of our talk.

''I don't even think he'll run out of it.'' I simply replied.

''Kaya kailangan bumalik ka na. You should kick their asses.''

I smiled a little. I suddenly remember Helena, again.

''They broke up already?''

''Who?''

''Javier and Helena?''