Chapter 2

Dave opened the door to see Rose waiting impatiently for him. "Dave I expected you to be ready." She muttered. "Rose i only kept you waiting for a minute."

Their conversation continued like this on their way to school until they met A rather excited Jade. "You guys!" She ran up to them when she say them coming. "Hey Jade." Rose smiled. "I have some really exciting news!" She was practically bouncing up and down. "What is it?" Dave and Rose said in unison. "Well, for a while I've been talking to this guy called John, he lives quite a while away, we've become great friends and a few days ago I found out he was going to school here! So i can introduce all of you to him!" She said extremely excited. Dave looked skeptical, Rose gave a nervous laugh. "Oh come on you guys! It'll be fun!!"

Rose's phone started beeping. "It's Kanaya." She said as she checked it. Dave and Jade smiled at each other and Dave raised an eyebrow. Rose saw their looks, "What's that all about." Jade looked at Rose and half laughed. "Oh nothing!"

Rose looked back down at her phone. "Well, she's telling us to hurry up, so we'd better get going."

Rose, Dave and Jade began walking in the direction of the school, Rose occasionally checking her phone to see if Kanaya had texted her.

"I so ship it." Jade whispered to Dave when Kanaya had texted Rose again. Dave laughed.