Chapter 16

Dave had only managed to find seasons one and two of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" by the time the doorbell rang.

As it turned out it had been the extra large pizza Dave had ordered, and not John.

As the minutes past Dave started to wonder if John knew where he lived. After all, Dave couldn't remember telling him.

Dave decided he better double check with John, just so he knew where he was going.

Text sent at 18:49

Dave: hey so do you know where I live?

Dave set down his phone and took out plates from the kitchen and set them on the coffee table. His phone was silent.

Drinks. Dave went over to the fridge where a two litre bottle of Coke sat unopened. He'll just buy Bro a new one.

Dave pulled the bottle out of the door and grabbed glasses. Still no word from John though.

He'll get lost, Dave thought, and in this part of the city...

Dave's phone buzzed.

Text received 19:17

John: yeah jade told me where everyone lived. i just took the wrong taxi

Dave: dude

Dave: she told you what?

Dave: ...what else did she say about me exactly?

John: just your address. she told me everyones after i was properly introduced

Dave: haha okay cool

Dave: you better be here soon

Dave: pizzas getting cold

John: D:

Minutes later the doorbell rang. Dave quickly got off the couch and walked to the door. It was John (finally, Dave thought).

"Hey!" John said enthusiastically, with a smile. "Come on in dude." Dave stepped aside to let him in. John walked to the couch, closely followed by Dave.

The first disc of the box set was but into the DVD player and the binge watching began.

By the time they had half the first season watched, John was already singing the theme song with Dave.

By the time they had the second season in, the two of them fell asleep.