Chapter 10

Dave walked over to the couch and sat down. He could tell by Bro's posture that he was going to get the talks of all talks. The "I know you almost harmed your friend" talks. Oh how Dave loved those talks. Bro sat down across from Dave.

Bro didn't say anything at first, he just stared at Dave.

"Um.... Y-you said you wanted to talk?" Dave was nervous, obviously. He had no idea how Bro would react {A/N: fight me fine bros}.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Bro whispered.

"What was that?"

"I SAID WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Bro slammed his hands down on the table, startling Dave.

"You know damn well not to use those "powers". So why the hell did you think it was okay to almost burn Rose-"

"It was an accident!"

"Accident my ass! You let someone get to you. I was told you were arguing before hand!"

"She was talking shit! She should hav-"

"Don't blame this on someone else Dave! You should have known better!"

"I-"

There was a knock on the door.

"Answer it." Bro said and walked into his room.

Dave shuffled to the door and opened it.

"Hey Dave. " It was Karkat. "The gang are at the park. Wanna come?"

"Yeah. Yeah sure just um, let me get my jacket."

Dave grabbed the light coat from the rack. He contemplated telling Bro he was going out, but decided against it.

Dave existed the apartment. Leaving Bro alone.