A few things to address

Hey, wonderfully silent author has appeared after months of inactivity. Writers block, great isn't it?

So there's a few things I'd like to about, since the year is coming to a close.

The biggest (and most fucking annoying) thing to bring into the spotlight is Article 13. For those who don't know article 13 is basically a new string of laws the EU Government want to bring in to regulate copyright and could possibly ban any copyrighted content in the EU, which basically means Youtubers,  fan accounts, meme accounts and quite possible fanfic writers are completely and utterly fucked up the ass by these lads. It also means that anyone within the EU found with copyrighted content on their profile or account etc. can be fined, though the specific details about the entire thing still aren't certain. 

But living in the EU this bodes a problem for my writing on this account and this story. If the law (?) gets passed i wont be able to post without having to pay a hefty bit of money. 

So my basic plan is the get this thing finished by the end of the year, hopefully, possibly. Though I can't find an exact date for the final vote of the Article, I'm fairly sure its mid January next year.

Crooked EU fuckers banning memes. 

The second thing i want to ask is if there are any improvements or changes ye'd like to see to the story. Now I can't guarantee i can write every little thing people suggest but i can certainly try change certain aspects,maybe a little hint to the og comic, or hey ye can just yell at me if I write a character too ooc. I haven't actually read Homestuck since it finished oops.  Also i hadn't planned on giving John wind powers so lovely person who commented that I'm sorry to disappoint.

Lastly, is there any other kinds of stories you'd like to see in the future? Granted i probably can't do fanfics anymore, but hey who knows maybe wattpad will be nice to me. But hey I might be a shit writer and take forever to update but i do my best and don't proof read my shit, as ye may have noticed. 

Now i have to go write an indefinite amount of chapters before the EU blocks everything on the internet. Now go, enjoy life.