Chapter 13

"Karkat."

"Karkat wake the fuck up."

Dave was perched besides Karkat on his bed. It was four am.

"What the fuck do you want Dave?"

"I need to pee."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Karkat I don't know where your bathroom is."

"Dave you've been here before how do you not know where the bathroom is."

"Karkat. This isn't helping my pee situation."

"I'll kick you in the bladder that'll help your pee situation fuckass."

"Don't be rude to your guest Karkat and show me where the bathroom is."

"I hate you." Karkat muttered and sat up.

"Yaaaay thank you Karkat!" Karkat kicked Dave off the bed.

"Be quiet or we'll get an earful from Kankri."

They both crept down the hall to the bathroom, which was unfortunately opposite Kankri's room.

"There it is. Now be quiet!."

"Thanks."

Karkat walked back to his room at sat back down on the bed. He contemplated going back to sleep but he knew Dave would be wanting to talk after he came back from the bathroom.

CRASH.

Karkat launched off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Kankri had also gotten out if bed to see what happened.

They opened the door to find the curtain rail detached from the wall and Dave wrapped up in it in the bath.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Karkat face palmed.

"Dave what on earth happened?!"

"I uh-heh- I may have slipped..."

"You're such an idiot!"  Karkat walked back to his room.

"Please excuse his triggering language he is very inconsiderate." Kankri helped Dave up out of the bath. "Now go back to sleep."

"Sorry Kankri." Dave walked back to Karkat's room, to find he had already gone back to sleep.