Confronting the Raizadas

Delhi - Next Day at Shantivan

Khushi steps out of her black Audi A5 she rented for her stay in Delhi. She is appropriately attired in a cap-sleeved, V-cut, red and black silk floral dress by Christian Dior. She paired the dress with black leggings, black Louboutin booties, and red Lady Dior bag. Looking like she just stepped right out of a magazine, her considerably shorter but stylish hair is slightly pulled back to reveal her only piece of jewelry: diamond tassel earrings. Khushi is dressed to kill for her encounter with the Rakshas!

Taking a deep breath to prepare herself for the battle ahead, she rings the doorbell. HP opens the door.

HP (shocked): Khushi bitiya...you?

Khushi (entering Shantivan): Hari Prakashji...how are you?

HP (in tears now): I am fine now bitiya... We've all missed you, especially Naniji.

Naniji (speaking from the family room): Hari Prakash...who's at the door?

Khushi follows HP to the family room.

HP (excited): Naniji...our bitiya has returned.

Naniji, Mamiji, Anjali, Dadi and Shyam stand up on seeing Khushi. They are beyond shocked to see her after such a long time.

Shyam looks on with renewed lust in his eyes. Ahh...Khushiji...you've returned. I am always available for you, to comfort you.

Dadi looks on with anger and disgust. How dare she return back?!?

Naniji (tears in her eyes): Khushi... Khushi Bitiya? Is it...really you?

Khushi now also in tears, moves forward to take Naniji's blessings. But Naniji just pulls her into a tight hug, crying her heart out that she is seeing her granddaughter after 5 long years.

Naniji (pulls out of the hug and cups Khushi's face): Khushi bitiya...is it really you? I just can't believe my eyes! Where have you been all these years? Why did you punish us for Chote's mistake? Do you know how much I missed you? How worried I was about you?!? We DIDN'T know what happened to you? Why did you disappear just like that bitiya?

Khushi gets ready to respond but, to her surprise, Mamiji pulls her into a bear hug.

Mamiji (after a few seconds pulls out of the hug): Hello hi bye bye! Phati Sari...you made me cries. Makeupwa fixwa karne paregi.

Khushi (laughs): Mamiji...I missed you!

She looks at the other occupants in the room. Khushi looks at Anjali and she opens her mouth to call out to her Di. But Anjali ignores Khushi, grabs Shyam and pulls him out with her.

Dadi(scornful): What are you doing here?!? We don't need a shameless hussy like you in our presence!

Naniji: Sumi!

Dadi: Deviyani... I am only speaking the truth. She and her maasi are just the same. They like to trap married men!

Khushi (angry): Mrs. Malik. I am sorry that my presence is disturbing you. Don't worry...I am not here to stay. I have my own life now. And please do NOT ever speak of my Amma in those terms again.

Dadi (beyond angry): Besharam ladki (stomps out of the room)!

Khushi (to Naniji): Naniji...I am sorry...

Naniji: No problem...betiya.

Khushi: No Naniji...please let me say it...I am sorry that I left without informing anyone. I am sorry for hurting you. You are my Nani and NOTHING will change that. (Holding her ears) Please forgive me?

Naniji: Betiya...how can I forgive you when there's nothing to forgive? You didn't do anything wrong. I understand what was your situation...(sadly) What Chote did in anger...I should be saying sorry to you.

Khushi: No Naniji...please. You're not responsible for his actions.

Mamiji: Hello hi bye bye! No sorries phor me Phati Sari?

Khushi (holding her ears again): Sorry Mamiji!

Mamiji: Hmmm...I phorgives yous (looking at Khushi's attire) only if yous takes me isshopping!

Khushi (laughs): Done Mamiji!

Mamiji: Phati Sari...yous needs to callwa Khoon Badi Tang choon! She cried kitna bigs bigs asoos! She waj cho chads! No wantz to isshtay in dhis mansionwa with Arnav bitwa. Arnav bitwa needed someonez in Aimerica, cho meri Akash bitwa tooks hers. You calls dem okes?

Khushi: Mamiji...I miss Jiji and Jijaji too. I will skype with them as soon as possible. Amma gave me their phone number. Mamiji... where's that Laa..

Just as Khushi thinks to ask where's Arnav, so she can get the divorce papers signed, he comes down the stairs.

Arnav (speaking into Bluetooth): Aman! Send me the files now dammit!