Team Boys

Malik:  You think abandoning them was the answer?!?  NO!  Wrong.  What if these letters were an actual ploy to get them away from you so they can actually harm them?  Huh?  Who would have protected them then?

Arnav and RK pales at that thought.  That possibility did not occur to them.

Madhu (confused):  What's going on?!?

Khushi (equally confused):  Please tell us!  Protect us from what?

Malik (ignoring the girls and continuing):  Boys you should have stuck to them like glue and hired the best security money could buy and protected them with your life!  Ahhh...you young men just don't know how to use your brains.  So RK...no I don't agree with you and I wouldn't have done the same thing.  But I understand.  Fear is a mind-killer.  So you boys just stopped using your brain.

RK (earnestly):  Malik...I promise I won't make the same mistake again.

Arnav:  We won't screw up this time.  Please give us another chance?

Malik (holding up one finger):  One chance boys...one chance.  You hurt my girls and break their hearts again...I will break every single bone in your body.  Understand?

The boys nod their head in agreement.

RK:  Malik if that ever happens I will come in front of you myself so you can do as you will.

Arnav:  Shoot...we'll even provide you with the desired weapon to do us in.

The girls just stare at the three with their mouths wide open.

Khushi:  What the...!

Madhu:  Huh?!?

Khushi:  I am demanding answers...right now!

Madhu:  RK...show me that note!

Khushi:  Show me whatever you were showing papa on your iPhone.

Madhu (stomps her feet):  Papa...how could you forgive them so easily?  After what they did to us?!?

Khushi (hands on hips):  Papa...you want to give them another chance?  WHY?  They are not to be trusted!

Madhu:  Don't even ask us to give them another chance!

Khushi:  We are not that foolish!

Madhu opens her mouth to continue to berate Malik but he raises his hand indicating her to be quiet.  He looks at Arnav and RK and quietly commands.

Malik:  Show them.

Dreading their reaction, the boys show the girls the notes.  Khushi and Madhu's eyes widen with fear as they begin to read the notes.  RK wants to envelope Madhu in his embrace when he notices her trembling in fear.  But he knows it would not be welcome.  Arnav is in the same condition.  He wants to comfort Khushi but she will rebuff any physical contact with him.

Khushi (trembling):  Thisss...thissss...this...can'ttt be...realll.

Madhu (breathing heavily):  Nooo...no...RK...thissss is...thisss is...notttt funny.  You're...you'rrrrrree playing games.

Khushi (calming down a bit):  Yes...Madhu you're...right.  They are...playing games.  Trying to trick us again...fool us.

Madhu:  We are not going to fall for it.

Arnav (sighs):  Look at the date.  It's dated 5 years back. (Angry)  Dammit!  Why would WE write such letters?

RK (furious):  Biwi...don't be a blockhead!  Your life was and is still in danger.  Dammit...what do you take us for?  Like it or not...this is REAL!

Khushi (trembling again):  But...wwhyy...anyone want to...I meannn whooo would to...

Madhu (continuing):  haarrm ussss...both.  I mean...wweee didn't knowww each other...back then.

Khushi:  No...this can't be...this can't be real.

Madhu:  Too much of a coincident to be real. No it's a set up.

RK (sighs and turns towards Malik):  Saasurji.  Your daughter is very stubborn.  It seems I will have to use other methods to convince her that this note is real and her life is in danger.

Arnav (also addressing Malik):  With your permission...I am going to have to take my wife away somewhere private so I can convince her.

Malik nods his head in agreement.  The girls are outraged by their husbands' suggestion.  How dare they?!?  Khushi and Madhu glare at the three and spins on their heels to walk away.  Within taking a few steps they are swept up from the floor by their respective husbands.  They carry their wives, kicking and creating a fuss.  Arnav heads into the study and RK into the family room.  Both slam the door shut.

Malik (shakes his head and whispers to himself):  Good luck boys...you need it!