Holi Sweetness!!

Madhu blinks her eyes a few times to clear her vision.  She takes a few steps and stumbles into RK's arms.  He looks down at her adoringly as she stares back.

Madhu (slurs):  Patidev...when did you come?

RK (scratches his head in confusion):  Biwi...I...don't know.

Madhu (puts her arms around his neck and smiles):  I am hungry.

RK (leans down to kiss Madhu):  No problems...RK is here to take of your hunger.

Madhu (giggles and pushes him away):  No silly.  I am really hungry...for food.

RK (pouts):  Very bad Biwi...I am hungry for your lips.

Madhu (laughs and pulls him along):  Feed me first...and then we can do anything you want.

RK (cheering up):  Anything?

Madhu:  Anything.

Khushi is listening to the beat of the drums and starts dancing around Arnav.  She holds out her hands and invites him to join her.  But he just keeps staring at her as she continues to sway to her hips.

Khushi (stomps her feet in frustration and slurs):  Laad Governor.  (Grabbing his hand) Dance with me na?

Arnav (still in a trance, slurs):  I'd rather watch you dance.  You're bea...uti...fullll!

Khushi (smiles and kisses his cheeks):  So am I beautiful like a rose or a jilebi?

Arnav (pulling her into a hug):  Like a rose...

Khushi (pouting):  Why not jilebi?  (Closes her eyes and licks her lips) Jilebis are sweet, crispy (excitedly) and so much fun to eat.

Arnav (pulling her tighter):  Hmm...I would like to eat you.

Khushi (pushing him away):  Laad Governor.  So now I am not beautiful like a rose?

Arnav stares back at her confusingly.  What did he do now?  He's never going to understand his pagal but cute wife.

Khushi is dreaming about crispy jilebis melting in her mouth.  She must have some of that sweet delight!  Dragging Arnav with her, she goes in search for jilebis.

On the quest to find sustenance, Madhu and RK with arms around each other, sing at the top of their lungs.

Kaate Nahi Katate Ye Din Ye Raat

Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat

Lo Aaj Main Kehta Hoon I Love You

Koi Nahi Bas Tum Ho Saath

Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat

Lo Aaj Main Kehti Hoon I Love You

Suddenly RK leaves Madhu and she stumbles.  Slowly steadying herself, she looks around and does not see RK.

Madhu (shouting):  RK...RK...RK!  (To herself) Don't see him.  He must have gotten the magic watch.  (Giggling) Became Mr. India. (Shouts again) RK...RK...!  Show yourself...show yourself now!  (Bluffs) Or I'll shine red laser light on you...

RK (coming from behind the tree):  Biwi...Now you're threatening Mr. India?  (Shaking his finger) Very very bad...Biwi.  Very bad.  (Showing his other hand, he is holding laddoos) Will this take care of your hunger?

Madhu (squeals with delight): Yes dearest Patidev!

She tries to grab it off his hand but RK pulls it away.  Madhu pouts and stomps her feet in frustration.  Bechari.  She's hungry dammit!

RK (holding the laddoos away from her):  First I want a kiss.  Then you'll get the laddoos.

Madhu (looks suspiciously at RK):  You promise to give to me if I kiss you?

RK:  Pakka wala promise.

Madhu wraps her arms around RK's neck, leans up on her toes and gently brushes her lips against his.  She steps back and holds out her hands in demand.

Madhu:  Come on...come on...give me my laddoos.  Or my stomach will start singing.

RK brings the laddoos to her lips and lets her take a bite.

RK (as he continues to feed her):  After you are done eating you promise to give me anything I want?

Madhu (mind on the succulent delight agrees readily):  Pakka wala promise.