Holi Confessions!

For the umpteenth time, Arnav pulls Khushi back to him as she keeps skipping away.

The girl just can't walk at a normal pace. Not with jilebis on her mind.

Khushi turns around and stares at Arnav in frustration.

Khushi: Arre Laad Governor...I know you have sugar ki bimari and you don't care for jilebis. (Closing her eyes and smiles) But I love those round round (licks her lips) crispy, syrupy deliciousness. (Glares) Now put one foot in front of the other. March!

Arnav (in trance by Khushi's lip licking action): Bea...uti...ful...

Khushi again starts skipping ahead pulling Arnav along with her. She starts singing her signature song.

Aaj mausam hai suhana

Rang khelne hai bahana

What the...what the...what the...!

Aaj mausam hai suhani

Jilebis dhoondhna ki bahani

What the...what the...what the...!

Khushi yelps as Arnav pulls her and she lands in his arms. He tightens his hold on her and lowers his head till he is just a mere inch from her lips. Whispering, he sings his version of Khushi's infamous song.

Aaj mausam hai suhana

Khushi ko kiss karne hai bahana

What the...what the...what the...!

Khushi (pouts): First jilebis.

Arnav (pouts): No first kiss.

Khushi (stomps her feet): No! First jilebis!

Arnav (pulls her closer till their lips almost touch): No! First kiss!

Khushi (pouts): Accha...fine.

Arnav brushes his lips against hers but Khushi pulls away.

Khushi: But first you have to dance.

Arnav (confused): Why?

Khushi (patiently): Because it's holi! People play with color, sing and DANCE. (Looks up at the sky, folding her hand) Devi Maiyya. Who am I kidding? Laad Governor here wouldn't know anything about that. You're my friend na? Please give this Laad Governor some dancing skills so he can celebrate holi properly.

Arnav (offended): Excuse me? (Waves his fingers in front of her face) I so can dance!

He looks his phone to find a song that he can groove to and show off his skills. His pride depends on the right choice of song.

Khushi (impatiently taps her foot): Still waiting Laad Governor. Give it up...you can't dance. You're only good at (making an angry face) Nak pe gussa and saying what the!

Arnav glare at Khushi. Oh now he really has to prove himself. Yeah he can groove and shake! Finally finding a song of his choice, he gets in position and plays the song.

To the beat of Gangnum Style, Arnav ropes and gallops tills he puts Psy to shame. Yeah he can groove and shake! Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...now eat your words!

He finishes dancing and pulls a shocked Khushi back in his arms.

Arnav: You lost! (Pointing at his lips) now I want my prize.

Khushi (scratching her head): Arre...Laad Governor...you call that dancing? (Doing Salman Khan's moves from Dabaang) Now this is how you do it...Salmanji style.