Stealth

Next Day

Ahh...the sun is still shining! Holed up in that dank conference room for a deposition hearing for hours, Khushi breathes in the fresh air. Well about as fresh an air you can get in this lively but polluted city. It's late in the afternoon and Khushi has no other meetings scheduled for today. She gets in her car and drives to Nariman Point to go back to her office. But a girl needs a bit of spoiling every once in a while. So shopping it is! Khushi parks her car near a few of her favorite luxury brand stores. As she steps out of the parking lot, out of the corner of her eye, she notices a man in hooded sweatshirt and dark shades. He has been stealthily following her. Fearing for her life, Khushi increases her pace.

What the hell?!? I know he has to be the same man that followed us the other day. Oh my gosh! What if he is the same one who put the dead crow on Madhu's car last night? Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Why is he following me? What do I do? Hai Devi Maiyya! Raksha karna!

Khushi closes her eyes and sends up a prayer to her Devi Maiyya. Opening up her eyes with renewed strength, she decides that she will trick this turd. How dare he try to scare them?!? Oh no! Khushi Kumari Gupta does not scare easily. She is beyond angry and she is about to teach this man a lesson.

Quickly walking through the crowd, she notices a substantial sized branch on a nearby alley. Khushi runs in there and picks it up, ready to defend herself. Stalker...say your prayer!

Just as she expected, the man in the hooded sweatshirt follows Khushi in the alley. Coming up from behind, she swings the branch at the turd's head. With one blow, the poor creature crumbles to the floor. He messed with the wrong woman!

Branch still ready in her hand, Khushi pokes the man with her toes. Once she determines that he is knocked out, she pulls off the man's hood. Noticing the Bluetooth on his ears, she picks it up and can still hear a man's voice shouting through the device.

What the?!? Dammit! Answer me! Did you find her?

Khushi is beyond shocked! Feeling a surge of anger, she responds back.

Khushi (speaking into the Bluetooth): Arnav. Your friend is passed out. How dare you have me followed?!?

Arnav is beyond shocked and disconnects the call. Ohh shit! You're in big trouble now Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!