Escaping the Men in Black

Madhu sighs for the umpteenth time today. She can't even enjoy her own shadow without two thick-headed, refuse to take her orders, overly muscled armed men following her. If she was the violent type, Madhu would have already bashed them over the head. She sighs again. RK, surprisingly true to his words, has saddled her with two bodyguards.

Mr. Rishab Kundra, if you think by providing me with bodyguards that I am going to believe you, you're sadly mistaken! You're the master of charades, so I know that the incident last night was set up by you. I am not falling for it dearest ex-patidev. As the saying goes, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And I am no fool.

Her armed escorts stuck to her like glue ALL DAY LONG. It was incredibly awkward to explain their presence to her colleagues and clients, alike. Madhu is sitting in her office contemplating ways to lose her extra shadows. Damn! She needs to go meet a client who is pretty damn peculiar and does not like strangers in his presence. What to do? What to do? What to do?

Madhu smiles as a brilliant idea pops in her head. It's rather juvenile to pull this sort of trick. But desperate time calls for desperate measure. And she is desperate! She calls up a fellow colleague, a female of similar age, built and dressing sensibilities. She is also a good friend of both hers and Khushi.

Madhu (over the phone): Sophia. ... Can you do me a huge favor please? ... Meet me in the restroom. ... Thanks! See you there in a few minutes.

She hangs up the phone and grins like the Cheshire cat. Plan all set in motion! Madhu grabs her black Ferragamo purse a wide brimmed red hat trimmed in black. A perfect match to her black suit, pencil skirt and red Louboutins. She steps out of her office. And sure enough, the bodybuilding Blues Brothers standing guard at her door, follow her in unison. Stopping right in front of the restroom, she addresses the men.

Madhu: Gentlemen...I hope you'll let me use the restroom in privacy. For the sake of feminine sensibilities, please do NOT follow me inside.

Coming out after 10 minutes, the guards follow her. They quietly take the elevator down, walk to the covered parking deck and she walks smartly to her car, a red firebird. The bodyguards look at each other in surprise. This is not the same car she drove in this morning.

Bodyguard 1: Ma'am this is not your car.

The lady in black suit and wide brimmed red hat turns around and looks up at them so they can get a better view of her face. Smiling at the dawning look of horror on their faces, she addresses them.

Sophia: On the contrary, this IS my car.

Madhu silently thanks Sophia for being game and helping her loose the muscled Blues Brothers. She met her in the restroom and they exchanged clothes, shoes, etc. Sophia stepped out first and luckily the silent Bodybuilders followed her thinking she was Madhu. Two minutes after Sophie left, Madhu peaked out of the restroom to confirm that they are gone. Now she's in her own car, no extra shadows to follow her. Mission successful! Madhu starts her car and drives away.

Bechara bodyguards, RK will eat them for dinner tonight.