Step in Right Direction, One Kiss at a Time

Study

Khushi is still wiggling in Arnav's arms as he slams the door shut.  She hits his chest yet he still does not budge.  Instead further tightens his arms around her.

Khushi (shouts in frustration):  Arnav!  Put me down...this instance!

Arnav gently lowers her onto the floor, pushes her up against the door and cages her in with his arms. 

Khushi (glares):  What nonsense is this?  (Trying to push him away but to no avail) Arnav let me go!

Arnav raises a hand and gently cups Khushi's face and looks deeply into her eyes.  She stares into his deep, caramel pools and gets lost.  His ****y eyes have always been her downfall, one look into it and she is putty in his hands.  She shivers in response as he brushes his thumb across her soft lips.  Arnav smiles a little at her reaction.

Arnav (softly):  Look deep into my eyes.  Would I really lie to you about a death threat against you?  That I would make it up just to get back together with you?  Hmmm...?  What are my eyes telling you?  Tell me Khushi...do you think I would hurt you on purpose?

Khushi just continues to stare.  She is confused and has no answers.  Arnav lowers his head and brushes his lips against hers.  He continues the sweet torture till he dives his tongue into her mouth as she gasps in pleasure.  The kiss ignites their deep passion, straining against each other.  As they continue to kiss, Arnav encloses her in his embrace and molds her body to his.  Soon they break off and Arnav lowers his head onto Khushi's shoulders as they catch their breath.  She showers kisses on her shoulders, then trails them up her swanlike neck, to her chin and then a gentle brush against her lips.  Breaking off, he asks again.

Arnav (voice filled with passion):  Khushi?  You still haven't answered my question.  Do you believe me?  Trust me?

She is still trying to gather her wits to speak.

Damn!  The man is a good kisser.  What the...? Get it together Khushi!  Don't give in too easily.

Khushi (takes a deep breath):  Arnav...I may believe you.  But it changes nothing in our relationship!  Don't you think for a second that we are back together or that I have forgiven you!  Do you understand me Mr. Raizada?

Arnav (laughs softly):  Sure sweetheart.  As long as you believe me, I can work on the rest later.  (Lowers his head again, hovering right above her lips) In fact, I will start now.

Before Khushi can protest, Arnav captures her lips in a sweet, passionate kiss of victory.

Family Room

RK carries Madhu kicking and screaming into the family room and shuts the door.  He walks over to the love seat and puts her down.  Before he can seat himself down next to her, Madhu jumps up to escape.  He quickly grabs her arms and holds her steady in place.  In anger, she stomps on his toes.  RK winces in pain but still holds on tight to her.

Madhu (furious):  What the hell RK?!?  Let me go!

RK (still wincing):  Sorry Biwi.  But we need to talk.

Madhu's temper hits the roof.  How dare he call her biwi?  She is NOT his biwi.  He ensured that himself.

Madhu:  You need to take ginseng for your memory loss.  You unwed me remember?  So how can I be your biwi, huh?  I am NOT your biwi!  And you are NOT my pati!  Get it through to that thick skull of yours!

RK (furiously shaking Madhu):  And why won't you get it through that thick skull of yours that the damn death threat is real?!?  Dammit!  You read the note...I couldn't and didn't want to take the chance!  (Cupping her face and gentles his tone) I love you Madhu and will do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

Madhu melts momentarily at his words.  She would like nothing better than to throw herself into RK's warm, protective arms and never let go.  But how can she trust him again? Tears start rolling down her eyes in frustration.

Madhu (pushing away his arms):  What am I supposed to believe in and trust?  Believe in your words now or that night 5 years back?  Huh?  (Sobbing) Tell me RK!  You said so yourself that EVERYTHING was an act!  You never loved me, it was all fake.  A natak.  Tell me Mr. Kundra what am I supposed to believe in?  You're a good actor...pretending to love me was easy!

RK pulls Madhu back in his arms again and wipes away her tears.  He kisses the corner of each of her eyes.  She closes them in pleasure, as he trails hot, wet kisses all over her face.  RK trails his lips to Madhu's and hovers.

RK (barely touching her lips, speaks fiercely):  My love for you has always been real.  (Brushing his lips against hers in a feather light touch) My kisses have always been real.  My care and concern for you has always been real.  (Holding her chin up so Madhu can look into his eyes) You have always been able to read my eyes.  What does it tell you?  Look into it Madhu.  Do you believe me?  Do you think I would stoop so low as to create a death threat note just to get you back?  Look into my eyes Madhu and you'll get your answers.

She stares deep into his midnight pools.  They have always captivated her, drawing her into its boundless depth.  Drowning in the heat radiating from his eyes, she stays still as RK captures her lips for a searing kiss.  He uses his thumb to coax her mouth to open.  At her inaudible gasp of pleasure, he invades her mouth to mate with her tongue.  With barely restrained passion, they consume each other.  After a few minutes of tasting each other's passion, they pull apart to catch air.  RK rests his head against her forehead.

RK (passion tinged voice):  Well...Biwi?

Madhu (shakes herself out of stupor):  Hmmm...okay...I believe that the death threat is real and you won't make that up to get back together with me so you can continue to exact revenge.  But this does not mean that I trust you or believe in anything else you say.  It most definitely does not mean that we are back together again!

RK (grins unabashedly):  Biwi...thanks for believing me And FYI sweetheart...you are already mine.  Nothing else matters, not even your misguided notion that we are not back together.

Madhu (gasps in indignation):  Excuse me!  But you have no right to...

RK (interrupts, pulls her closer to his body and whispers):  You're wrong Biwi.  Tum pe bas mera haq hai.