Superstar Meets Ranbir Kapoor Fan

Two Days Later - Malik Residence

*Door bell rings* Nargis, the Malik housekeeper, opens the door. Her jaw drops open in shock. The middle-aged woman can't believe her favorite movie star, RK, is standing right in front of her eyes. If this is a dream, then don't wake her up!

Nargis keeps unblinkingly stare at RK. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, RK clears his throat.

RK: Does Madhubala Malik live here?

Nargis (still dazed, whispers): Is it really you?

RK (rolls his eyes): No, I am just a ghost. Of course it's me, RK. Are we going to stand here all day or are you going to let me in?

Nargis snaps out of it and ushers RK into the house.

Nargis: Ohh...yes sir...please do come in! Hai Rabba! I can't wait to tell my friends that I saw Superstar RK today. They are going to be so jealous!

RK: Is this the Malik residence?

Nargis: Hai Rabba! I must be dreaming...pinch me! Superstar RK...in front of my eyes.

Nargis tries to touch RK but he steps out of her hands reach.

RK (feeling a little harried): Are you going to answer my question?!?

Nargis: Ohh yes sir, this is the Malik residence. Madhu ma'am is home today. Not feeling well. Hai Rabba! I should go and tell her you're here, such a big Superstar, in our humble home! Yes...yes...I must go tell Madhu ma'am.

RK (turning on his charm): Don't tell her who I am. Just say someone is here to

see her. (Winking at Nargis) So it will be a surprise for her.

Nargis blushes profusely. She can't believe Superstar RK winked at her. Ohh...she

must tell all her friends at the earliest opportunity. She ushers RK into the sitting

area, makes sure he is comfortable before leaving to inform Madhu about their

surprise, special guest.

RK sits and is impatiently waiting for Madhu, when Tara walks in.

Tara (approaching RK): Hi!

RK looks up to see a little sprite of a girl in black and purple rocker chic outfit. RK

usually does not like kids, but this little girl, just claimed a little piece of his heart.

RK (smiling at Tara): Hi.

Tara: Are you here to see my Mima?

RK: Mima?

Tara: Yes...Mima. I just heard you ask for her?

RK starts thinking furiously. Mima...? She heard me ask for Madhu. And this little

girl calls her Mima...like...Mama! No...can't be! Can it?

Tara (waving her hands in front of RK's face): Hello!!

RK (snaps out of his reverie): And who are you...to Madhu?

Tara: I am Tara...(giggling) Mima's babyta!

RK's head spins with this knowledge. Madhu has a daughter?!? No wonder the

girl reminded me of Madhu! Same spirit! Wait...the girl must be about 4 year

old. That means...that means...she was conceived... village night... She must be

my daughter!

Tara (snapping her fingers in front of RK again): Hello mister! I told you who I am.

Now you're supposed to tell me who you are?!?

RK (wishing he can say dad, answers): You don't know who I am?

Tara: Duhh! If I did, I wouldn't have asked you!

RK (smiles): I am a movie star...RK.

Tara (hands on hips and glares): You're not Ranbir Kapoor!

RK (shocked): What the he...! Of course I am not Ranbir Kapoor.

Tara: Then you can't be RK.

RK: Of course I am RK. Rishab Kundra. So RK.

Tara: Sorry mister...but only MY Ranbir Kapoor can be RK.

RK (amused): Big fan?

Tara: BIG...BIG (hands out wide) fan! (Very serious expression) When I grow up, I

am going to marry him.

RK: Ahh...but sweetheart...he'll be an old man by the time you grow up.

Tara: Na-ah! MY RK will wait for me...he's not going to be too old. Ok?

RK suddenly feels an overwhelming urge to hug this adorable, precious little girl.

Who may just be his daughter.

RK (asking permission): You're too cute sweetie. May I have a hug?

Tara: I am not supposed to hug strangers.

RK: I am not a stranger...we know each other's name.

Tara: What do I get out of it?

RK: Hmm...you know I am an actor...and I know Ranbir Kapoor.

Tara (excited): Really?!?

RK: If you let me hug you, I can arrange for you to meet YOUR RK. Sounds like a good deal?

Tara: Oh my gosh! Promise?

RK: RK ka...sorry...I mean...Rishab Kundra's promise. It's solid.

Tara: Hmmm...Mima always says that deals should be done in writing. I want it in writing.

RK (pretending to be hurt): You don't trust my word?

Tara (giggling): I am just listening to my Mima. In writing please!

Meanwhile upstairs

Nargis rushes in to Madhu's room and gently wakes her up.

Nargis: Madhu ma'am! Madhu ma'am! Wake up please. You have a guest waiting for you downstairs.

Madhu (feeling quite miserable and replies groggily): Who is it Nargis?

Nargis (containing her excitement): Someone very important ma'am and it's urgent! Come on...I'll help you get ready.

Once Madhu is dressed and has passed Nargis's inspection, she heads downstairs to the sitting area. She walks in to see her little Tara in the hands of her tormentor, the Janwar, better known as RK. She storms over to him.

Madhu (livid): What are you doing here?!?

They look up at her. RK roves his eyes appreciatively over Madhu. Damn! But the woman always manages to look hot all the time!

Tara (chirps): Mima...Mima! He knows Ranbir Kapoor and will introduce me to him!

Madhu: Tara...baby...go to your room.

Tara: But Mima...!

Madhu: Now Tara!

Tara runs out in tears, as her Mima has never yelled at her before. Madhu briefly closes her eyes in pain as she has never yelled at Tara before. She'll make it up to her later. She opens up her eyes and glares at RK, who is now standing.

Madhu (furiously): How dare you come here? How dare you talk to Tara? (Thinking about the last slap) Ohh my gosh...you're here to take revenge for the last slap aren't you? (Grabs hold of RK's shirt) Ohh my gosh...you're going to stoop so low as to use a sweet little girl to achieve your goal?!?

RK: What the hell are you talking about? You want to throw out questions...ok...here's one for you! When were you planning to tell me about our daughter?!?