Who the Baby Daddy?

Madhu: What?!?

RK: WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER?

Madhu: Huh?

RK: TARA!

Madhu just stares at him in shock. What in hell is this man saying? Him...Tara's father? Puhleez!!

Madhu: She's not your daughter!

RK: Aahaan...then who's her father?!?

Madhu (sputtering in anger): That's...that's...none of your damned business!

RK, to Madhu's surprise, suddenly grabs her waist and pulls her up tight against him. He bends down and whispers into her ears.

RK: ANYTHING and EVERYTING to do with you is MY business Biwi.

Madhu enraged by his behavior, struggles to be free of his arms. But alas it's no avail. RK just simply tightens his hold on her.

Madhu (furiously whispers): Let me go RK!

RK: Aahaan...sweetheart...I am not holding you to just let you go. You love me. You can't deny that you're attracted to me and neither can you deny that I am Tara's father.

Madhu opens her mouth to set RK straight on his misconception, but RK swoops down and captures her lips for a searing kiss. His tongue plunges in her mouth to play and tease her tongue. They both moan into each other's mouth in pleasure. RK's hands run possessively up and down Madhu's body. His hands press into her buttocks to hold her more securely to him. Madhu has her hands on his chest, feeling and caressing the hard contours. She slides her hands up and wraps it around his neck and leans up to deepen the kiss further. As they continue to devour each other, RK picks her up in his arms and lays her gently on the couch. They continue to kiss each other as they frantically start undressing each other, ready to unleash their passion.

However, their passionate interlude is interrupted by a loud gasp.

Khushi (squeals and turns her back): Hai Devi Maiyya! I am so sorry!

RK and Madhu come back to their senses. Madhu feels anger at her lack of control and at RK for making her lose control. She can't believe she was ready to have sex with him. With angry tears in her eyes, Madhu pushes RK off her and quickly gets herself into a decent state. RK quickly fixes his clothes and turns to Madhu. He looks at Madhu and sees her crying; he tries to hold her face to comfort her. But she pushes his hands away and turns her face away from him.

RK (painfully whispers): Madhu...Madhu...please look at me...look at me sweetheart.

Madhu (still crying): Just go away RK...

RK: Get angry at me. Slap me...but don't cry. Look at me!

Madhu: What do you care?!?

RK: I care dammit!

Madhu (sobbing): RK...just stop...ok...just STOP! I fell for your fake love once...I am NOT going to be foolish enough to fall for it again! Just leave RK...just leave! Don't come back into my life again...please! (Screaming) Just leave!

Khushi runs up to Madhu to comfort her and glares at RK.

Khushi: You heard what my sister said! She wants you to leave...I'll show you to the door.

RK: And who the hell are you?!?

Madhu: She just told you...MY sister.

Khushi wipes away Madhu's tears and then stomps over to RK.

Khushi (furiously): How long will you continue to hurt Madhu? Wasn't once enough to break her heart? Let me tell you Mr. Rishab Kundra, my sister trusted you with her heart once. But you broke it into a million pieces. She will NEVER trust you again! She is no weakling that you MAY do as you please! You may be a Superstar! But you're no man! Just a bloody coward! You lost the best thing you ever had 5 years ago with your fake love... and you'll not get it back again! You will NEVER get to hurt my sister again, not as long as I am around! Now do you want me to show you the door or are you going to see yourself out?!?

RK knows he no match against two passionate, out to get blood, emotional women. He walks to the door and turns back around to look at Madhu, one last time.

RK: This is far from over Madhu...I'll have you back.

Saying this, he leaves the Malik residence. Khushi goes back to Madhu and continues to comfort her. After a few minutes, Madhu regains her composure and smiles at Khushi.

Madhu: Thanks Khushi...I...

Khushi: I know...Madhu...trust me...you don't have to say anything.

Nargis comes into the sitting room bearing a tray full of snacks and tea. She looks around for her Superstar, but he's gone. Poor woman...she's quite heartbroken. Now how can she tell her friends that she fed Superstar RK with her own hand?