Justice League

Madhu engulfs Tara into her embrace, heedless of the dripping ice cream.

Madhu (kissing her cheeks):  How did you know babyta?

Tara (giggles and wiggles out of Madhu's arms):  I heard you this morning mima.  Talking on the phone.  You were upset...police not doing a good job to catch the bad men.  Not good mima...not good.  I know you and mama work really hard to help girls here.  Cuz they are good girls who had bad things done to them.  But you seemed so angry and sad.  So I thought daddy and superstar can help you.  They are good boys...and smart too. (Compelling with her big hazel eyes)   Mima...mama...you will let them help you right?

Khushi (bends down to kiss Tara's forehead):  Of course baby.  And it is very thoughtful of you think about us and all the ladies in this house.  I am so very proud of you!

Arnav (ruffles Tara's hair):  And our baby girl here is also very smart.

Tara (smiles): Thank you daddy...I know...I am a smart girl...just like mama and mima.

RK (pulls her nose): Poppet...you've got brains and beauty.  Aahaan.  (Smiling) Just like me.

Madhu rolls her eyes at this comment as Tara just giggles.

Madhu:  Very proud of you sweetie and I love you.  Your daddy and superstar can definitely help us.

Tara (jumps up and down in happiness, ice cream dripping all over):  Yay!  You're the best!

Khushi (grabs Tara's hands and pulls her away):  Let's get you cleaned up now.

Madhu (looks at RK and Arnav):  So...what's the plan?

RK:  Biwi...hold on...I need to savor this moment.  It's not every day my jungli billi of a wife accepts my help.

Arnav (laughing and pats RK's back):  Exactly!  It's not every day OUR Shernis so readily accept our help.  This calls for a celebration!

RK:  Over a good bottle of whiskey.

Madhu (rolling her eyes):  RK stop calling me biwi. And if you two are done jesting...care to share your ideas, plan, etc?  (Narrowing her eyes dangerously at them) Or was it all for show?

RK (searches through contact list on phone and calls):  BIWI...BIWI...BIWI...some patience please.  Superstar RK does not like to be rushed.

RK (speaking on the phone): Priyanka.  Hey.  It's RK...(Smirks) Of course you know me by voice...I have a favor to ask of you...MY WIFE (smirking at Madhu) is currently working on a case that one of your inspector's closed the case without doing further investigation.  Apparently it's a pattern for this particular type of crime with his team. ... Aahaan.  I'll hand the phone over to Madhu and she'll explain.

Madhu (taking the phone):  Commissioner won't be able to refuse you, huh?  Still using your charm on the female population.

RK grins like a bandit at Madhu's comment.  It was obvious she was a bit jealous by his familiarity with the FEMALE commissioner.  Madhu glares at RK and walks away to a corner to explain her predicament to Priyanka.

Khushi returns back from the restroom with Tara and sees Madhu is having a very serious discussion over the phone.

Khushi (inquires):  What's going on?

Arnav (muses):  Perhaps I should try the same tactic.

Khushi (confused):  Huh?

RK (grins):  It would all worth it to see the fire in their eyes.

Tara shrugs her shoulders.

Adults are odd.  They say things that just do not make sense.

She pulls on Arnav's trousers.  He looks down and inquires.