xxiv - drugged

— 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 —

THE RUSSIANS had separated Steve and I. They took me to a room and threw me in closing the door behind them. My wrists were duct taped together in the front.

"Hey!" I yelled, "What are you doing to him!"

I continued to scream until my throat went sore and someone entered the room. He looked to be another Russian guard, so I backed up against the wall.

"Where's my friend?" I screamed at him.

He walked closer to me and I tried to push myself further up the wall.

"What are you doing to him, asshole!" I screamed in the Russian man's face, spit flying onto his face.

Quickly, he raised a hand up and slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground and held on my cheek to try and stop the burning sensation.

"Quiet, or your boyfriend dies." He says to me with a thick accent.

I look up at the man as we walks away, pulling a handkerchief out of his suit pocket and wiping his face. I sat on the floor until he left the room and then I stood up. I pace the room for minutes on end, looking around for any sign of escape, when the door opens again. Two Russian guards run into the room and grab me, pulling me out of the room. I flail in their grasps, trying to escape, when they lead me to another room.

"Get your hands off of me!" I scream, before they throw me into a room and onto the floor.

I notice Steve lying on the floor, as well, so I try my best to turn and face him.

"Hey... Steve?" I call to him, pulling myself up onto my knees.

I shake his body with my wrists still tied together.

"Steve? Steve?"

No response. I push his hair out of his face and see a huge lump on his left eye and blood covering the majority of his face. I look up and see the same Russian guard from before entering the room.

"What did you do to him? What did you do?" I yell at the man.

He slaps me, again, and I fall over. I lay next to Steve and the man talks to three other guards that were in the room. One of the guards grab me and pick me up, throwing me in a chair, and then throwing Steve in a chair behind me.

"Steve, wake up." I plead, "Steve?"

The guards grab what seemed to be a belt and throw it around my torso and chest, pulling it around the chair and connecting it to Steve's torso and chest. They pull the belt around us a few times and then tighten it, pulling Steve and I's backs closer together. I grunt, trying to pull away from the belt. I turn around and see the Russian man grab Steve's head and lift it up.

"Don't touch him." I exclaim.

The Russian man clicks his tongue and then drops Steve's head back down.

"Steve, can you hear me?" I say.

"I think your boyfriend need a doctor." The Russian man says, walking around Steve and in front of me, "Good thing..." He leans down in front of me, "... we have the very best."

I stare at the man and gather as much spit as I can in my mouth. He laughs and turns away, causing the other guards in the room to laugh. When he turns back to me, I spit straight into his face. He stops laughing and grabs his handkerchief again, wiping his face. I stare him in the eyes when he looks back at me and he smiles.

"You are going to regret that, suka." He says, pointing at me.

He then straightens up and speaks to the other guards. They start to leave the room.