02-Serenade

Luke has liked you for a really long time now, but has been to afraid to tell you since you have been best friends since you were both kids

Luke has liked you for a really long time now, but has been to afraid to tell you since you have been best friends since you were both kids. He just didn't want to make things weird between you two, in case you didn't feel the same way about him. Luke was never good with words, so instead of saying how he feels he decided to sing. "Luke where are you taking me?" You giggle. He blindfolded you and was holding you're hand, leading you to some secret destination. You had no idea where you were which was scary, but you trusted him with you're life. "You'll see. Don't be impatient." He chuckles. Luke suddenly pulls off your blindfold and you are in a gorgeous flower forest. There were no words to describe how beautiful it was. "It's beautiful Luke," You say in awe. You then see him begin walk away. "Where are you going?" You wonder curiously. He picks up his acoustic guitar and starts to strum a familiar tune. You immediately recognized the song, it was 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol. You have recently been obsessed with this song after hearing it online a couple of weeks ago. Once he finished the song you said "Luke wow. That was beautiful but why?" He blushed and grabbed your hands. "I really like you Y/N. I've liked you for a long time now. I'm not good with words so, I thought I would sing instead. I know you love that song and I thought it explains how I feel." He says. Your face was probably as red as a tomato. You have always felt the same way and you couldn't believe what you were hearing. "I like you too Luke!" You say as you hug him tightly. You let go and gaze into his beautiful blue eyes and before you knew it...his lips were on yours.