31-Haunted House

Today was Halloween and Luke and I realized that we are probably a little too old to go trick or treating so we decided to go to a Haunted House instead. I've never been to one of these, neither has Luke. This was going to be interesting, especially since I'm a wimp and practically scared of everything.

"Ready to get scared?" Asks Luke excitedly. "Yes?" I say not sounding very confident. "Don't worry babe I will protect you." He says winking at me. I blush and grab his hand and he leads me to the Haunted House.

It was soon our turn to go inside. I take a nervous deep breath and Luke wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, calming me down a bit. He goes inside first and I follow behind, making sure to stay as close to him as possible.

It wasn't really scary yet. It was dark and there was a bit of blonde on the floor and creeping things hanging from the walls and ceilings. We make our way into another room and I jump as a bloody bride pops out of nowhere.

Luke wraps his arms around me trying to comfort me, even though I could tell he was scared as well. I could feel his heart beating, but it wasn't beating as fast as mine.

Soon a guy with a chainsaw starting chasing us down a hallway. Luke and I run as fast as possible hand in hand, trying to get away from the freaky man.

The next room was full of creepy dolls. I get chills down my spine as I feel a cool breeze hit my back. A high pitched scream comes out of my mouth as a girl in a creepy doll costume jumps out at Luke and I.

We were now in the last room which was pitch black. We could hear noises and voices around us. I couldn't see anything but, I could feel Luke's breath against my neck. Wait a minute...Luke is standing in front of me. Who is breathing on my neck?!?!?

I let out another scream and Luke lets out one too. His much more high pitched then mine, which made me laugh a bit. We soon run out of the Haunted House. We were both full of sweat and we were pale.

"That was fun..." Says Luke sounding out of breath. "How about next year we will just stay home and watch movies." I suggest. "Yeah..." He breaths out.