47-He Gets Cheated On

You and Luke have been very close friends for many years now. He tells you everything and you tell him everything as well. Luke immediately came to you first once he got a girlfriend. Even though you had to pretend that you were happy for him, you weren't. The girl he was dating was using him and everybody could tell but him. He fell for her looks, which you couldn't blame him since she was indeed stunning. But you didn't want Luke to get hurt. Since you were best friends, you told Luke the concerns you had about him dating her. "I just don't want you to get hurt," you explain in a quiet tone. "Y/N, I'm 19! I know her and you don't! Maybe you're just jealous! Maybe you're jealous that I found someone and you have no one!" He yelled. With that he stormed out of your house and drove back to his own. You sigh deeply and just hope that his new girl's intentions are good. After a few months, things seemed to be going well for the couple. They were pretty close and that made you worry that you were being replaced. Luke still hasn't spoken to you since the fight you had and you didn't want something as stupid as that to tear you two apart. You then decided to call him. You picked up your cellphone and dialled his number a few times. After calling multiple times and getting no answer, you decided to go for a walk. While walking, you pass Luke's house. His car was in the driveway, which meant he was probably home. You knocked on the door and it opened. Sigh, Luke had once again forgotten to close his door. You could hear loud cries coming from upstairs. You walk inside hesitantly and slowly climb up the staircase to find Luke crying in the corner of his bedroom. His head was in his hands and sad whimpers came from his mouth. Your heart dropped when you saw him. You then instantly forget about the fight and the fact that you basically broke into his house. You needed to be a good best friend and comfort him though whatever it is he is going through. You sit down next to him stroke your fingers through his silky blonde hair. After a few moments the crying stopped and now Luke was just sitting with you in complete silence. You wiped away some of his tears with your thumb. "What's going on Luke?" You ask. He looks down at the ground and says nothing. "You can tell me anything remember? I'm here for you Lukey," you say. He takes a deep breath before replying. "You were right." You were confused. What were you right about, you two haven't even spoken in months. "Right about what?" You wonder. "She...she cheated on me." "Oh Luke I'm so sorry." You felt bad that he was hurt by some girl that he thought he knew. "It's okay. I'm just glad you came," he says as he wipes one of his own tears away. "But wait...how did you get inside my house?" He asks. "You left your door open...again." "Oh," Luke chuckles.